Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

Very integrity28 like post. Now that he's hit rock bottom act as if you knew it all along.

There were plenty of flashes and good games for someone to think there was a chance for him, including a few this season. For whatever reason he's worse now than he's ever been. I don't buy this crap about this is who he always was.

You telling me this Mark Sanchez could go into Indy or NE and win a game in the playoffs? He got worse.. a LOT worse. It happens.

At least it's mildly entertaining to see the Hindsight Heroes thumping their chests today.

What a douche nozzle. People have been arguing with you for years about how clueless you were regarding Sanchez's level of sucktitude, and now that it's gotten so bad that even you have conceded, all of a sudden nobody knew, or possibly could have known, before right now? Just because you've got your head that far up your own ass doesn't mean everyone else does too.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will never understand why anyone thought Mark Sanchez was going to be a good QB. Every decent pass he ever made in his career was pure luck. He has no control over where he's throwing so it's as likely that his accurate passes are as accidental as that majority of his attempts that are not on target.

He is not talented enough. Just a total bust. It happens. We just happened to be stupid enough to not only trade up for a bust, and the gargantuan rookie contract that comes with a top-5 pick, but to actually extend him after a crappy season to clear a couple million in cap room for this year.

Blame Tannenbaum as much as people want for this error (and he deserves plenty). But I do not believe that was done despite protests to the contrary from Rex. Even as embarrassing as it would be for Tannenbaum to admit another flop, I don't believe he would have extended Sanchez and guaranteed him 2 more years without a ringing endorsement from Rex.

Everyone involved in drafting a number 5 overall bust QB shouldn't be working in the NFL. That's what accountability is.

Very integrity28 like post. Now that he's hit rock bottom act as if you knew it all along.

There were plenty of flashes and good games for someone to think there was a chance for him, including a few this season. For whatever reason he's worse now than he's ever been. I don't buy this crap about this is who he always was.

You telling me this Mark Sanchez could go into Indy or NE and win a game in the playoffs? He got worse.. a LOT worse. It happens.

At least it's mildly entertaining to see the Hindsight Heroes thumping their chests today.

Bwhahahahahahahahaha

deep breath

Bwhahahahahahahahaa

You're missing the obvious. Take your argument about Indy and NE, but that completely ignores the consistent downward path of his QB play.

In other words, even with your argument, we shouldve all this this happen WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING because Sanchez was getting worse & worse by the week. It was like a drug addict trying to chase his initial high. Sanchez's good games were no longer actually good and his awful ones remained awful.

Sanchez started 14 games this season and has had only 1 bona fide good game, and that was freakin WEEK ONE!!! He has been mediocre to awful, but mostly awful in every other game.

You act like he was amazing in Indianapolis. He completed 58% of his passes, threw one interception and no TD's, while his yards per attempt was 6.1. He was HORRIBLE in the first half and got a little better in the second. Mark Sanchez did not win that game. He was on the plane with the team, then on the bus, then on the field. He authored none of it.

He has always been at the bottom of the league in every important statistical category. The only difference between this year and those years was he had a running game, Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes. That is why he has gone from garden variety suckage to absolute disaster. But he has always sucked. Always.

What a douche nozzle. People have been arguing with you for years about how clueless you were regarding Sanchez's level of sucktitude, and now that it's gotten so bad that even you have conceded, all of a sudden nobody knew, or possibly could have known, before right now? Just because you've got your head that far up your own ass doesn't mean everyone else does too.

It's par for the course for girly-men like you. whine about every player then thump your sizzle chests when you get 1 out of 5 right.

sorry but that kind of foresight doesn't impress me.

You act like he was amazing in Indianapolis. He completed 58% of his passes, threw one interception and no TD's, while his yards per attempt was 6.1. He was HORRIBLE in the first half and got a little better in the second. Mark Sanchez did not win that game. He was on the plane with the team, then on the bus, then on the field. He authored none of it.

He has always been at the bottom of the league in every important statistical category. The only difference between this year and those years was he had a running game, Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes. That is why he has gone from garden variety suckage to absolute disaster. But he has always sucked. Always.

Come on man. He's consistently worse now then he's ever been. I don't think that's debateable.

It's par for the course for girly-men like you. whine about every player then thump your sizzle chests when you get 1 out of 5 right.

Come on man. He's consistently worse now then he's ever been. I don't think that's debateable.

Clueless.

You're missing the obvious. Take your argument about Indy and NE, but that completely ignores the consistent downward path of his QB play.

In other words, even with your argument, we shouldve all this this happen WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING because Sanchez was getting worse & worse by the week. It was like a drug addict trying to chase his initial high. Sanchez's good games were no longer actually good and his awful ones remained awful.

Sanchez started 14 games this season and has had only 1 bona fide good game, and that was freakin WEEK ONE!!! He has been mediocre to awful, but mostly awful in every other game.

I've said that he's regressed - not sure what you're getting at. He is worse now than he's ever been. Agreed.

I've said that he's regressed - not sure what you're getting at. He is worse now than he's ever been. Agreed.

I disagree with Sperm over the notion that Sanchez was a bad QB prospect and never was going to be good, but that's like fighting over a dead horse's liver, so I don't have the energy to waste my time on that.

My counterpoint to yours was on the hindsight point and it isn't really hindsight for people who has said he sucked. Many were against him from the beginning and many have grown to be against him because of his play, like me. There's nothing hindsight about that.

Sanchez has regressed steadily over the last 30 games so we've all seen this coming.

Or the reality of the matter is that some people around here simply criticize the players who actually deserve to be. Meanwhile, you're too busy choking on that player's dick to realize how awful he is and when you have absolutely no logical defense to make for your position, you throw out the kind of nonsense that fill your posts in the first 100 pages of this thread.

What makes it even worse is when it turns out everything that was said about Sanchez previously was proven to be 100% correct, you are such a sad little man that you can't even admit you were wrong. Instead, you try to invent a whole slew of nonsense to try to make yourself feel better. I hate to break it to you, but the only person around here that's stupid enough to believe this crap you write has even the slightest bit of merit to it is you.

Sanchez is awful, and has been for quite a bit of time. The fact that you were too clueless to be capable of grasping that fact prior to the last few weeks doesn't change that it's been blatantly obvious to anyone who has the slightest clue about football since long before then. At least show that ladyfriend hasn't completely castrated you and be man enough to admit you've been proven wrong. It happens to the best of us, the difference is not all of us are so sad that we can't admit it, and have to invent these ridiculous delusions in our heads to try to make us feel better.

Or, you can keep acting like a bratty little toddler and tell everyone why it doesn't count, because you say so.

Clueless.

It really is amazing. His entire argument is that Sanchez now sucks, yet his completely unsupportable previous position of saying Sanchez didn't suck prior to this was somehow still right all along, and anyone who has said he sucked and now been proven to be unquestionably right was wrong then and is somehow still wrong, even though he now agrees with that position.

And just think, doing away with that doesn't make the Jets better.

Come on man, don't you know that that it's possible that their might be a chance that someone else could perhaps perform almost as badly as that too? I mean, why would support you a move that could possibly work out that way if maybe the worst case scenario might happen?

Or the reality of the matter is that some people around here simply criticize the players who actually deserve to be. Meanwhile, you're too busy choking on that player's dick to realize how awful he is and when you have absolutely no logical defense to make for your position, you throw out the kind of nonsense that fill your posts in the first 100 pages of this thread.

What makes it even worse is when it turns out everything that was said about Sanchez previously was proven to be 100% correct, you are such a sad little man that you can't even admit you were wrong. Instead, you try to invent a whole slew of nonsense to try to make yourself feel better. I hate to break it to you, but the only person around here that's stupid enough to believe this crap you write has even the slightest bit of merit to it is you.

Sanchez is awful, and has been for quite a bit of time. The fact that you were too clueless to be capable of grasping that fact prior to the last few weeks doesn't change that it's been blatantly obvious to anyone who has the slightest clue about football since long before then. At least show that ladyfriend hasn't completely castrated you and be man enough to admit you've been proven wrong. It happens to the best of us, the difference is not all of us are so sad that we can't admit it, and have to invent these ridiculous delusions in our heads to try to make us feel better.

Or, you can keep acting like a bratty little toddler and tell everyone why it doesn't count, because you say so.

so this is what it's like to be on the other end of one of your loquacious diatribes.

gotta say, I'd hoped for a little more humorous ribbing. Here you just sound upset. Sorry I upset you but I'm not sorry I'm right.

I disagree with Sperm over the notion that Sanchez was a bad QB prospect and never was going to be good, but that's like fighting over a dead horse's liver, so I don't have the energy to waste my time on that.

My counterpoint to yours was on the hindsight point and it isn't really hindsight for people who has said he sucked. Many were against him from the beginning and many have grown to be against him because of his play, like me. There's nothing hindsight about that.

Sanchez has regressed steadily over the last 30 games so we've all seen this coming.

Hey man I'm just playing the role of Lets Go Jets.. giving the angry souls a symbol to spew their hatred towards.

If you read this thread you'll see I've acknowledged the decline throughout the year and thought Mark should have been benched for the remainder of the year a couple weeks ago.

Without dissension the site loses entertainment value.

Hey man I'm just playing the role of Lets Go Jets.. giving the angry souls a symbol to spew their hatred towards.

If you read this thread you'll see I've acknowledged the decline throughout the year and thought Mark should have been benched for the remainder of the year a couple weeks ago.

Without dissension the site loses entertainment value.

Pac = Martyr

It really is amazing. His entire argument is that Sanchez now sucks, yet his completely unsupportable previous position of saying Sanchez didn't suck prior to this was somehow still right all along, and anyone who has said he sucked and now been proven to be unquestionably right was wrong then and is somehow still wrong, even though he now agrees with that position.

It's called, "The Klacko", and Pac is executing it to perfection.

It's called, "The Klacko", and Pac is executing it to perfection.

Then every beat writer and commentator is also doing the Klacko Shuffle. Because they're all saying the same thing I am. Sanchez is playing worse than he ever has.

I won't let that ruin the fun tho. Should I say something like I still believe he can get the job done?

Our very own White Goodman.

Then every beat writer and commentator is also doing the Klacko Shuffle. Because they're all saying the same thing I am. Sanchez is playing worse than he ever has.

I won't let that ruin the fun tho. Should I say something like I still believe he can get the job done?

So good, you guys.

Archived