Max: Remove Sanchez From The Site Header

The Gun Of Bavaria

And next week you'll bitch about changing it. And then after that bitch some more. Seriously Gtfo with this crap. Who was it that let Arian Foster scamper for over 100+ yards? grow some balls and take the loss like a man.

I have been for 38 years. If you want to sit back and watch this crap year in and year out go right ahead. You accept a crap level of play as satisfactory because its all you're used to. In a couple years, we've went from Super Bowl contenders to a circus. That's pure fact.

Max I like your retro idea. Klecko, Martin, Namath, Toon

I have been for 38 years. If you want to sit back and watch this crap year in and year out go right ahead. You accept a crap level of play as satisfactory because its all you're used to. In a couple years, we've went from Super Bowl contenders to a circus. That's pure fact.

Max I like your retro idea. Klecko, Martin, Namath, Toon

Martin? Ugh. Might as well leave Sanchez up there.

Not even if we buy GOB pass?

GOB Pass would be fun. I could probably keep a running journal of hilarious things that happen from day to day that most people don't see. There are a couple other guys here who I know could add to the mix and probably have stories that blow away mine.

Front row seat to the greatest show on Earth.

Archived