A-rod batting ahead of Cano is such a joke

Blackout

The whole thing about the 3 hitter needing to be the best hitter on the team is overblown hogwash. I want Cano up with as many ducks on the pond as possible.

But this is a Blackout thread, shockingly enough.

so you are saying you'd rather A-rod get extra at-bats over the length of a season than Cano? one preforms DRASTICALLY better than the other does

ARod gets pinch hit for. And Raul goes BOOM. Sweet.

:D

too bad Swisher is still in there...he's just as brutal.

and everyone on this forum KNOWS I'm an A-rod fan who's had his back every year. but he no longer deserves that 3 spot.

I hope we start Ibanez next game over Swish

They do this literally every freakin year.

These numbers are just stupid

Granderson 1-16 with 9 K's

Swisher 2-15

A-Rod 2-16

Cano 2-18

Ichiro 4-20

The only guys hitting right now are Jeter, Tex, and Ibanez off the bench. It is going to be interesting to see if Ibanez cracks the starting lineup this afternoon for game 5.

Cano, Swish, and Grandy need to man up. You can't bat everyone 9th.

I don't include ARod in that group because I think he's shot. He simply can't catch up to the righty fastball anymore because his swing is too long. As he aged and his skills declined he hasn't shortened his swing and that's why he's getting blown away by 88 mph rastballs by a side armer. He's not seeing the ball quick enough and his swing is too long.

Those other 3 are just pussies. They're still relatively young for MLB and have produced in the season. They're just crapping the bed in big spots. Swish has shown he can't produce in October and Grandy is a disaster. He's pathetic at the plate. He takes 2 dead red fastballs over the plate and then swings at pitches in the dirt. It's maddening watching him at the plate.

Archived