Ground and pound...

A Jet from Oz

What a load of bull.

I know Shonn Greene occasionally breaks out for a decent sized run, and he doesn't often lose yards, but man, he isn't the answer to our running game. Powell looks better, although he's better as a change of pace back rather than every down back.

Our identity is still up in the air. And the problem is, we need to rely on Sanchez to win games because, well, our running game, which is meant to be this great game managing unit, just plain stinks. With our receiving core how it is, you can't expect Sanchez to get anything done.

Sanchez is a problem, yes, but he's not the reason our offense totally stinks. Teams can spend more time prepping for Sanchez/Tebow, knowing Shonn Greene will run without any vision.

A lot of problems on this team

the offensive line not getting any push at the line of scrimmage.

face it the Jets are just not that good a team folks

The OL is good enough. Look at all the yard Foster gets after contact; Green doesn't do that at all. That the plan was to have Green be the only real back here is disgraceful.

Our oline is really overrated.

I hate when people say they have 3 pro bowlers. Moore has been years away from being a pro bowl type player. That back injury destroyed him and he should be out of the league.

D'Brick has never been dominate, he's a serviceable LT. Which I'll take, but not a pro bowler.

Mangold's is still great.

Slauson and Howard wouldn't start on 90% of the other teams.

Ducasse has been getting more run. Most people here probably crucified him last night for the false start the play Mangold went out and because that idiot Gruden blamed him for letting his guy by on a draw play. IMO that was a designed block - push the defender outside and upfield because the back should be hitting quick up the middle and that is exactly what happened. It was like a 9 yard gain, so I'm not sure why Gruden chose to pick on him other than that he needed a new name to mispronounce. Ducasse was also in on the TD pass. I'm not sure how he'll grade out or how well he did, but he was in for several plays at LG before Mangold got hurt.

Our oline is really overrated.

I hate when people say they have 3 pro bowlers. Moore has been years away from being a pro bowl type player. That back injury destroyed him and he should be out of the league.

D'Brick has never been dominate, he's a serviceable LT. Which I'll take, but not a pro bowler.

Mangold's is still great.

Slauson and Howard wouldn't start on 90% of the other teams.

Moore had no chance when he was matched against Watt. Watt abused the veteran most of the game. Howard looked like he held his own for the most part, but I feel like Moore age and weakness is also affecting Howard's play.

Archived