The sanchez defense post

lancemehl

**** it I already wrote this season off, honestly because they look terrible, and I could care less who comes back next year as long as Tannebum doesnt.......then again I dont really expect anything out of this organization, but since I played the role of the fool who fell for it all over again......like the chick from peanuts pulling the ball away from old charlie brown..and defended Mark Todd all year...I might as well put this up. Because we still can't turn this into a witch hunt. There is PLENTY of blame to go around. Have at it.

Let's not forget that we were driving in the fourth to take the lead when the ball kareemed off of Cumberland's hands. It was slightly underthrown, as were many of his passes. But let's not forget, he is playing with literally scrubs, rejects. None of these dudes were even relevant thru training camp except Kerly, who missed a bunch of time as well. So, naturally the timing is gonna be off. The offense is in shambles. You can see the utter confusion. Plus the extra practice time needed for the wildcat. lmao These guys are a bar football team right now.

Add to that, the slips and drops that are plentiful. The 2 yards per carry from Greene. No back who can make a catch out of the backfield. No TE or WR of any real value. And of course, that monkey on everyone's f----kin back, Tebow.

And I'll just throw in a defense that lets the play clock get gobbled up and a coaching staff that is becoming Herm-like in their decisions.

Other than that.....yeah he's horrible,

Some things I've observed:

-People claiming that this is one of the 'worst' rosters in the league.

-This roster losing 2 of its top 5 playmakers on top of already being one of the 'worst.'

-This 'terrible' roster playing without several of its other playmakers at WR/TE.

-This roster nearly defeating the 'best' roster in the league, despite all of that.

-People being angry about that.

Needless to say, I am confused.

i could have hit cromartie on that pass. that pass is why sanchez sucks and needs to go. because he is woefully inconsistent and it hasn't changed at all or gotten better in 4 years. he makes some godo throws but then he makes some terribly innaccurate throws. he almost never puts an entire good game together. he will never be more than what he is now. a very mediocre qb who makes numerous poor decisions and amazingly bad throws every game.

**** it I already wrote this season off, honestly because they look terrible, and I could care less who comes back next year as long as Tannebum doesnt.......then again I dont really expect anything out of this organization, but since I played the role of the fool who fell for it all over again......like the chick from peanuts pulling the ball away from old charlie brown..and defended Mark Todd all year...I might as well put this up. Because we still can't turn this into a witch hunt. There is PLENTY of blame to go around. Have at it.

Let's not forget that we were driving in the fourth to take the lead when the ball kareemed off of Cumberland's hands. It was slightly underthrown, as were many of his passes. But let's not forget, he is playing with literally scrubs, rejects. None of these dudes were even relevant thru training camp except Kerly, who missed a bunch of time as well. So, naturally the timing is gonna be off. The offense is in shambles. You can see the utter confusion. Plus the extra practice time needed for the wildcat. lmao These guys are a bar football team right now.

Add to that, the slips and drops that are plentiful. The 2 yards per carry from Greene. No back who can make a catch out of the backfield. No TE or WR of any real value. And of course, that monkey on everyone's f----kin back, Tebow.

And I'll just throw in a defense that lets the play clock get gobbled up and a coaching staff that is becoming Herm-like in their decisions.

Other than that.....yeah he's horrible,

I watched the game, I saw the stuff, Sanchez is inconsistent yes....but the coaching is horrible 10 men on the field, 12 men on the field, allowing the clock to tick by while holding 3 time outs. This is the worst I have seen it since Herm......

Archived