Tebow starting speculation - MERGED 3x

Gastineau Lives

Should Tebow get the start against Colts?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. start Tebow?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pray it doesn't come to this, but if it were Tebow's/Mark Sanchez's destiny, then you would need to wait until the Bye week. Realize that we will really need to break out a whole new offense, ala last year's Broncos, since we already saw that Tebow sucks beyond compare in our regular offense...

There's been quite a string of QBs that have sucked in our regular offense....could it be that our regular offense sucks?

As much as I never want to see Mark take another snap as a member of the New York Jets. No. You dont make the switch right now. There is really no reason the Jets shouldnt enter the bye week at 4-4 with a much softer 2nd half of the season.

Let Mark either step up or dig his own grave.

I pray it doesn't come to this, but if it were Tebow's/Mark Sanchez's destiny, then you would need to wait until the Bye week. Realize that we will really need to break out a whole new offense, ala last year's Broncos, since we already saw that Tebow sucks beyond compare in our regular offense...

When did we see that?

the jets have 3 below average QBs and Sanchez is the best of the 3. The coaches see these guys in practice, if Tebow were better, they'd start him. He's not.

Fallacy. He's starting because we gave him this idiotic extension. If this were truly the case, then your argument is that Sanchez will never be replaced since he's better than Tebow in practice.

Ape, I don't agree with that, you win your a winner thats the reality. You lose you suck until next week and the analysis will continue forever. We are in this mess because everyone bought into Rex hype to a point "they" believe their own bullsh*t. Where were the draft picks? Where is the depth?

There isn't any. But this is still an NFL team and there is always a small margin between good and suck. And alot depends on mental toughness, having your team prepared, having a solid game plan and most importantly a plan-B to go to once you have figured out the D or when the D has figured out your O.

We are at this point in time because of the FO and that includes Rex. And to be brutally honest did Rex build the 2009 team that went to the AFCCG?....the answer is NO. It sounds like I am killing Rex, I am not just holding a HC accountable as he should be for results on the field as well as the FO to provide the HC the tools to acheive a winner.

As for the Packers, they are overrated and thats the truth.

That's fine, but you are wrong.

Fallacy. He's starting because we gave him this idiotic extension. If this were truly the case, then your argument is that Sanchez will never be replaced since he's better than Tebow in practice.

Choosing between Tebow and Sanchez is like choosing between Chlamidia and Herpes. Both bad options, which is less worse.

sanchez will be replaced... by another high draft pick. Not by Tim Tebow.

As much as I never want to see Mark take another snap as a member of the New York Jets. No. You dont make the switch right now. There is really no reason the Jets shouldnt enter the bye week at 4-4 with a much softer 2nd half of the season.

Let Mark either step up or dig his own grave.

deeper

Tebow should never start ever.

That being said, Sanchez is destroying my soul. I really want him to prove everyone, myself included, wrong. He shows glimpses of it, yet always reminds you why you've all but given up on him soon after. He had a good game yesterday, but it all but it pretty much assures a 4+ INT game next week, even against that horrible secondary.

But Tebow should never start. I'd genuinely call Vinny before I'd make that move. He is what he is, the best punt protector of all the times. No more.

Tebow should never start ever.

That being said, Sanchez is destroying my soul. I really want him to prove everyone, myself included, wrong. He shows glimpses of it, yet always reminds you why you've all but given up on him soon after. He had a good game yesterday, but it all but it pretty much assures a 4+ INT game next week, even against that horrible secondary.

But Tebow should never start. I'd genuinely call Vinny before I'd make that move. He is what he is, the best punt protector of all the times. No more.

LOL

With everything or just a couple of things?

You are wrong that Green Bay is over-rated.

Wrong that had the Jets lost to the Colts it would have meant anything more than the Jets losing to the Colts. As we saw yesterday, any given Sunday. You were hedging on doing the whole Team A beat Team B and we beat Team A, so...

So, everything.

You are wrong that Green Bay is over-rated.

Wrong that had the Jets lost to the Colts it would have meant anything more than the Jets losing to the Colts. As we saw yesterday, any given Sunday. You were hedging on doing the whole Team A beat Team B and we beat Team A, so...

So, everything.

Hold on there big guy, I never said the Colts were beating the Jets and if that happens what it meant blagh blah. And I said not only is Green Bay overrated but so is the Texans.

No matter what the Texans nor the Packers are winning the SB. Book it big guy.

Hold on there big guy, I never said the Colts were beating the Jets and if that happens what it meant blagh blah. And I said not only is Green Bay overrated but so is the Texans.

No matter what the Texans nor the Packers are winning the SB. Book it big guy.

You said if we lose to the Colts it means X, Y, Z... and extrapolated a bunch of nonsense. The reality is every Sunday, two teams play each other. Fans and media make assumptions about who "should" win and then the games are played. And assumptions are rendered into foolishness when teams like Seattle beat the Patriots. Or the Jets obliterate the Colts who just beat the Packers, who obliterated the Texans that just embarrassed the Jets.

Long story short, the post you made was a pre-emptive over-reaction.

You said if we lose to the Colts it means X, Y, Z... and extrapolated a bunch of nonsense. The reality is every Sunday, two teams play each other. Fans and media make assumptions about who "should" win and then the games are played. And assumptions are rendered into foolishness when teams like Seattle beat the Patriots. Or the Jets obliterate the Colts who just beat the Packers, who obliterated the Texans that just embarrassed the Jets.

Long story short, the post you made was a pre-emptive over-reaction.

No it means A, B , C....haha!

Archived