Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 6 Jets vs Colts Video Preview

EmDiggy

Lol! Its just mind blowing how little pressure the Jets got on Schaub who wanted to get sacked all game long..

You are so right.....You seem like a knowledgable dude, if anyone thinks the Texans are winning the SB, they are only kidding themselves. On the other hand, the game showed how close 5-0 is compared to 2-3 in the NFL. Many Jet fans are freaking out, but the reality is, we have a guy on the sidelines right now that can take this team into the playoffs. Because this team right now still is better than last years Broncos team! Thats a fact. But because he is not liked for one reason or the other, they put this kid down and rather lose with Sanchez, then win with Tebow. Do you know why? I will tell you, so a couple of fat ****ers can keep their jobs. That's why.

You are so right.....You seem like a knowledgable dude, if anyone thinks the Texans are winning the SB, they are only kidding themselves. On the other hand, the game showed how close 5-0 is compared to 2-3 in the NFL. Many Jet fans are freaking out, but the reality is, we have a guy on the sidelines right now that can take this team into the playoffs. Because this team right now still is better than last years Broncos team! Thats a fact. But because he is not liked for one reason or the other, they put this kid down and rather lose with Sanchez, then win with Tebow. Do you know why? I will tell you, so a couple of fat ****ers can keep their jobs. That's why.

BINGO! Football is an easy game... it usually comes down to 3 plays per game. And I'm pretty sure you can pinpoint the 3 plays that were the turning point. Certain coaches can make it work with subpar talent (how the Saints masked defensive deficiencies under Williams) by game planning.. Some coaches (Sparano) need great talent in order to produce

BINGO! Football is an easy game... it usually comes down to 3 plays per game. And I'm pretty sure you can pinpoint the 3 plays that were the turning point. Certain coaches can make it work with subpar talent (how the Saints masked defensive deficiencies under Williams) by game planning.. Some coaches (Sparano) need great talent in order to produce

That's it in a nutshell em......the truly good football minds understand "game planning" and "alternative stategy"...this has been the essence of any truly good to great football HC. You have to ask why is my Jets defense 22nd now and the Dallas D also struggling. There is a common thread, both have been basically "exposed"...but not completely exposed.

This is why I was so pissed during the Pittsburgh game when we gave up 3rd down conversions by the bucket load. If we stop them just 50% of those conversion attemps we actually win the game (thats **** up no. 1).

**** up no. 2 is allowing your ass to get exposed and then kicked up and down the field on your home turf by the niners.

**** up no. 3 is getting beat by the Texans at home. And losing the game by 6 (which is the exact difference in giving them field position "yet" again during that on-side kick attempt).

This is what happens in football more than any other sport as you know.

Anyway I appreciate your analysis each week. Take care dude.

Archived