I have to come clean about Tebow...

tebowtime5502

Obviously, i'm a huge Tebow fanatic. I met him and spent about 30 minutes with him. I'm a Gator. My obsession with TT has led me to being banned from numerous sites, including all relevant Bronco sites. Did I abuse people? No. I supported Tebow with all my heart. You will never see me bashing other players just to make Timmy look better. I have nothing against Sanchez, although I will poke fun with the rest of you. Point being, I continued to make new names and I frequented the forums, calling out that despicable John Elway and his snake like scheming. I would kill for Tebow. I would die for Tebow. TT is a shining light and he embodies all that is good. He is the greatest football player in the world. Maybe not the greatest QB right now, but he is certainly the greatest NFL player this league has ever seen. I am highly disappointed with your organization thus far in the usage of the most gifted man in the league. I am starting to despise Rex Ryan and I absolutely loved him before TT got here.

Grab your balls and give TT the damn ball.

Obviously, i'm a huge Tebow fanatic. I met him and spent about 30 minutes with him. I'm a Gator. My obsession with TT has led me to being banned from numerous sites, including all relevant Bronco sites. Did I abuse people? No. I supported Tebow with all my heart. You will never see me bashing other players just to make Timmy look better. I have nothing against Sanchez, although I will poke fun with the rest of you. Point being, I continued to make new names and I frequented the forums, calling out that despicable John Elway and his snake like scheming. I would kill for Tebow. I would die for Tebow. TT is a shining light and he embodies all that is good. He is the greatest football player in the world. Maybe not the greatest QB right now, but he is certainly the greatest NFL player this league has ever seen. I am highly disappointed with your organization thus far in the usage of the most gifted man in the league. I am starting to despise Rex Ryan and I absolutely loved him before TT got here.

now-thats-what-i-call-a-cool-story-bro.jpg

post of the week

Crack, hell of a drug.

Elway's left nut > Tebow's entire existence.

This is hilarious.

POTW. A bit on the gayishly obsessive side (well, much more than just a bit), but still POTW.

Not gonna lie, I totally agree with this. Sanchez sucks. The offense sucks. At the very least, Tebow provides some fire and some legit Bloodsport-like excitement. He totally jacked Chong Li's celebration dance and I love it. He can't throw but who gives a sh*t because neither can Sanchez.

Tebow time. Let's do this.

Not gonna lie, I totally agree with this. Sanchez sucks. The offense sucks. At the very least, Tebow provides some fire and some legit Bloodsport-like excitement. He totally jacked Chong Li's celebration dance and I love it. He can't throw but who gives a sh*t because neither can Sanchez.

Tebow time. Let's do this.

Shut up. Mark took us to back to back AFC Championship games. You don't know anything about football.

Archived