What is the deal with these helmets?

Bleedin Green

Is it just me, or is the rate of players losing helmets so far beyond anything we've ever seen in the NFL? Sure, it always used to happen every now and then, but now it's been happening multiple times a game, every game. It's absolutely ridiculous. Thankfully nobody has gotten too seriously hurt because of it (the worst probably being Schaub a couple of weeks ago), but if this keeps up, it's only a matter of time before the timing just lines up that beyond anyone's control, somebody is going to take a big hit after losing their helmet, and that's a scary thought. For all of the endless talk we hear from the NFL about player safety, they need to be ripping them a new one about this.

Is it just me, or is the rate of players losing helmets so far beyond anything we've ever seen in the NFL. Sure, it always used to happen every now and then, but ever since Nike took over, it's been happening multiple times a game, every game. It's absolutely ridiculous. Thankfully nobody has gotten too seriously hurt because of it (the worst probably being Schaub a couple of weeks ago), but if this keeps up, it's only a matter of time before the timing just lines up that beyond anyone's control, somebody is going to take a big hit after losing their helmet, and that's a scary thought. For all of the endless talk we hear from the NFL about player safety, they need to be ripping Nike a new one about this.

You're right. **** Nike. Those dirtbags. How dare they allow players to lose their helmets made by Riddell! HOW DARE THEY!!!

Is it just me, or is the rate of players losing helmets so far beyond anything we've ever seen in the NFL. Sure, it always used to happen every now and then, but ever since Nike took over, it's been happening multiple times a game, every game. It's absolutely ridiculous. Thankfully nobody has gotten too seriously hurt because of it (the worst probably being Schaub a couple of weeks ago), but if this keeps up, it's only a matter of time before the timing just lines up that beyond anyone's control, somebody is going to take a big hit after losing their helmet, and that's a scary thought. For all of the endless talk we hear from the NFL about player safety, they need to be ripping Nike a new one about this.

And even if NIKE did make the helmets, its still just you.

Oh shut the **** up. So it wasn't Nike, the point still stands.

Dumbass.

Go sit your ass down on the bench.

wesley-laughing-gif.gif

Oh calm down Salty McSalterson. Its gonna be OK Sally, dry them eyes.

Point is, nothing has changed. If you think helmets are popping off more and more, its these guys not buckling them chin straps.

wesley-laughing-gif.gif

Oh calm down Salty McSalterson. Its gonna be OK Sally, dry them eyes.

Point is, nothing has changed. If you think helmets are popping off more and more, its these guys not buckling them chin straps.

I am calm, I was just busting your chops. I liked my revised response better anyway.

333 on the other hand, I was being completely serious about. Dumbest ****ing human being of all time.

You are the dumbest ****ing human being in the history of the free world. So why don't you go **** yourself you stupid piece of useless sh*t?

Wow. So to recap. You make a foolish uninformed, uneducated, post. You get told by 2 people that your point not only had no merit, but was also incorrect, and you throw a temper tantrum that my 5 year old would envy, then you curse at me and call me names. About right?

Wow. So to recap. You make a foolish uninformed, uneducated, post. You get told by 2 people that your point not only had no merit, but was also incorrect, and you throw a temper tantrum that my 5 year old would envy, then you curse at me and call me names. About right?

saying someone is uninformed in uneducated pretty much goes around to 90% of posters here

No, I made a mistake about who made the helmets, everything else I said still holds true, and yet you barged in and saw the opportunity to act like a big tough guy, but once again failed and showed what a gigantic moronic, a$$hole you are. I was busting pointman's balls, but you are too ****ing dumb and obsessed with the idea of trying to get one over on me that you can't even grasp that concept. The truth of the matter is, you are still throwing a hissy fit over some ball-busting you were too ****ing stupid to even comprehend from weeks and weeks ago. Get over it already you mindless child. I made a mistake, whoop-dee-****ing-doo. Do you think I give a crap? And oh my God, look at that, I can admit it. You, on the other hand, can't put together a single coherent statement if your life depended on it, and then you run away creating new threads to ****ing cry about it any time someone says a word to you. You embody absolutely everything that could possibly be wrong with a person and it's people like you that are the exact reason why Jets fans have such a bad name. Now kindly go **** yourself.

I'm really enjoying the ongoing exchange of neg rep in this thread.

Isn't it a blast? I figured since he spent about 20 minutes hiding and not saying a word while neg-repping every post, it only felt right that I return the favor. You want some neg rep too, buddy? Huh?? HUH!?!?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I am calm, I was just busting your chops. I liked my revised response better anyway.

333 on the other hand, I was being completely serious about. Dumbest ****ing human being of all time.

So you watch how many NFL games, do not even notice what it sais on a players helmet (Either that or just cant spell) and yet call me dumb, useless, and tell me to go **** myself? You are a true gem.

So you watch how many NFL games, do not even notice what it sais on a players helmet (Either that or just cant spell) and yet call me dumb, useless, and tell me to go **** myself? You are a true gem.

Yeah, pretty much. I know you're really reveling in the fact that I made one whole mistake. What an unbelievable concept, right? This from the guy who gets proven wrong time and time again, then is completely incapable of ever even admitting it, because isn't intelligent enough to comprehend how he was proven wrong. Go figure.

The fact that you ran into this thread and sat down for the absolutely sole purpose of celebrating a mistake proves absolutely every single word I have said about you to be unquestionably, indisputably accurate.

Yeah, pretty much. I know you're really reveling in the fact that I made one whole mistake. What an unbelievable concept, right? This from the guy who gets proven wrong time and time again, then is completely incapable of ever even admitting it, because isn't intelligent enough to comprehend how he was proven wrong. Go figure.

The fact that you ran into this thread and sat down for the absolutely sole purpose of celebrating a mistake proves absolutely every single word I have said about you to be unquestionably, indisputably accurate.

Forget the mistake genious. I wasn't just ripping the mistake. I also said it was just you. You asked "is it just me" so I answered yes, its just you. I watch most games every week on direct tv shorts. I do not agree with your point. There are not more helmets coming off. So calling me stupid and telling me to go **** myself is a bit over the top for me not agreeing with your useless point.

Forget the mistake genious.

LOL, you make this too easy.

I wasn't just ripping the mistake. I also said it was just you. You asked "is it just me" so I answered yes, its just you. I watch most games every week on direct tv shorts. I do not agree with your point. There are not more helmets coming off. So calling me stupid and telling me to go **** myself is a bit over the top for me not agreeing with your useless point.

So you not agreeing makes it "just me"? Glad to know you speak for everyone else, and that you weren't simply going out of your way to intentionally be a jackass. I'm sure the fact that you were trying to start sh*t with your post and already neg-repping before you made a single post had nothing to do with you being a petty little child, right? Good to know.

LOL, you make this too easy.

So you not agreeing makes it "just me"? Glad to know you speak for everyone else, and that you weren't simply going out of your way to intentionally be a jackass. I'm sure the fact that you were trying to start sh*t with your post and already neg-repping before you made a single post had nothing to do with you being a petty little child, right? Good to know.

Whatever man. I do not agree with your point. And Since I watch almost every game of NFL throughout the week I value my own opinion on helmets not coming off more than normal. If I posted false information like saying Rebook made jerseys for example, I am quite confident that you would have ran with it as well. Calling me stupid, dumb, and telling me to go **** myself was a bit over the top stemming from a discussion about a ****ing helmet, dont you think?

Whatever man. I do not agree with your point. And Since I watch almost every game of NFL throughout the week I value my own opinion on helmets not coming off more than normal. If I posted false information like saying Rebook made jerseys for example, I am quite confident that you would have ran with it as well. Calling me stupid, dumb, and telling me to go **** myself was a bit over the top stemming from a discussion about a ****ing helmet, dont you think?

This is a valiant attempt to try to act somewhat rationale, I'll give you that, but unfortunately your actions don't line up with it. You were the one who came in here going neg-rep crazy before I had even said a word to you, so your intentions were already made perfectly clear, and then you posted with the clear intent to start sh*t. With all of this is coming on the heels of you still being butthurt over a thread from weeks ago, and continuing to chase around the same couple of posters (i.e., myself and the ape) in a futile attempt to somehow prove what a tough guy you are, this has been a long on-going process from well before this thread, and it all originally stemmed from you throwing a tantrum over the fact that I dared to point out the ridiculous nature of you having to start a whole new thread to cry about one single neg rep you were given. So if there's really a single person on this entire board who has absolutely no room to talk whatsoever, it's you. I didn't tell you to go **** yourself over one post on a random bullsh*t thread, I told you to go **** yourself over the fact that I'm tired of being stalked around the board by a nutjob looking for any opportunity to strike.

This is a valiant attempt to try to act somewhat rationale, I'll give you that, but unfortunately your actions don't line up with it. You were the one who came in here going neg-rep crazy before I had even said a word to you, so your intentions were already made perfectly clear, and then you posted with the clear intent to start sh*t. With all of this is coming on the heels of you still being butthurt over a thread from weeks ago, and continuing to chase around the same couple of posters (i.e., myself and the ape) in a futile attempt to somehow prove what a tough guy you are, this has been a long on-going process from well before this thread, and it all originally stemmed from you throwing a tantrum over the fact that I dared to point out the ridiculous nature of you having to start a whole new thread to cry about one single neg rep you were given. So if there's really a single person on this entire board who has absolutely no room to talk whatsoever, it's you. I didn't tell you to go **** yourself over one post on a random bullsh*t thread, I told you to go **** yourself over the fact that I'm tired of being stalked around the board by a nutjob looking for any opportunity to strike.

I chase nobody. I have had zero interactions with the Ape in over a week. Nor have I had any with you. You posted, I responded. So I guess if I respond to you or Ape from now on it will be considered stalking? Grow up. Besides your argument is invalid , I neg reped your OP because I thought it was rubbish. You then returned the favor for 8 of my latest posts. So I did some more. I have no issues with Ape. You however I have no time for. Seems to me you are the one with but hurt. Go pick up some desatin.

I chase nobody. I have had zero interactions with the Ape in over a week. Nor have I had any with you. You posted, I responded. So I guess if I respond to you or Ape from now on it will be considered stalking? Grow up. Besides your argument is invalid , I neg reped your OP because I thought it was rubbish. You then returned the favor for 8 of my latest posts. So I did some more. I have no issues with Ape. You however I have no time for. Seems to me you are the one with but hurt. Go pick up some desatin.

Again, you are the absolute last person on this board who has any room to talk. I can see how hard you're trying now that you've been shown for what you really are, but there's no basis in reality in any of what you're saying. You manage to successfully prove as much time and time again in your own posts, but are clearly completely oblivious to that, which makes it all that much more amusing. I really wish it was true that you had no time for me, because nothing would make me happier than to never having to deal with your childish, deranged behavior, but instead it's quite clear that you have quite a disturbing obsession. Keep it at though, because as long as you manage to convince yourself that everyone else is always to blame for absolutely everything that ever happens, I'm sure you'll continue to be happy in that little world of yours.

Is it just me, or is the rate of players losing helmets so far beyond anything we've ever seen in the NFL? Sure, it always used to happen every now and then, but now it's been happening multiple times a game, every game. It's absolutely ridiculous. Thankfully nobody has gotten too seriously hurt because of it (the worst probably being Schaub a couple of weeks ago), but if this keeps up, it's only a matter of time before the timing just lines up that beyond anyone's control, somebody is going to take a big hit after losing their helmet, and that's a scary thought. For all of the endless talk we hear from the NFL about player safety, they need to be ripping them a new one about this.

Its called....Made in China!

You are the dumbest ****ing human being in the history of the free world. So why don't you go **** yourself you stupid piece of useless sh*t?

Ladies and gentleman, THE PEOPLE'S CAPTAIN!

I'm really enjoying the ongoing exchange of neg rep in this thread.

But not the witty repartee?

saying someone is uninformed in uneducated pretty much goes around to 90% of posters here

Hey! I may be uninformed, but I am not uneducated!

Archived