guess who?

Barton

So... it's not a JI'er who came around about 8 months ago and has 3500 posts then? :lol:

Cause... that was MY fear... I dunno about y'all...

I am out of the loop because I didn't follow that one. But here is how it works.

PatsFanTx PMs me and says, ban so and so. Then I ban them. He is running the board these days. So he will take care of it if any bad posters show up!

So... it's not a JI'er who came around about 8 months ago and has 3500 posts then? :lol:

Cause... that was MY fear... I dunno about y'all...

arsenal aka mock offseason every 20 minutes?

no thats not me

here are some hints

I drink orange soda from a wine glass with lots of ice

I like the jets and chuck knoblauch was my favorite baseball player growing up

Actually... he WAS my guess.

I think that is who it is. He starts his sentences off in lower case (in PMs to me) and that is something I seem to remember EB50 doing over there.

Time will tell.

Barton isn't nearly as bad as arsenal or jetman55, the King of the Retards.

He used to be, but Barton's posts have gotten less dumb the older he's gotten. He's now reached the same level as Max, so he still has a ton of improving to do.

I am out of the loop because I didn't follow that one. But here is how it works.

PatsFanTx PMs me and says, ban so and so. Then I ban them. He is running the board these days. So he will take care of it if any bad posters show up!

I dunno. TX still gets a text page from JI any time the words Chad or Pennington are posted over there and off he goes to tell all his opinion.

Archived