John Cena (yes, that John Cena) named Honorary Captain for Colts game

dbatesman

Woody Johnson is a ****ing disgrace of a human being nevermind owner of a football team. Not me, but I know a lot of fans that live and die with this team. To have so little respect for your fanbase....the diehards...the season ticket holders....not me....actually makes me not even want to root for a team who has this kind of ownership.

If I vote I have no right to complain. The election is typically like our QB competition, they both suck and nobody will give poor McElroy a chance.

You can complain all you want. Depending on where you live your vote might not matter anyway... :-D

The election is like our team... we bitch and moan and people grandstand and lie, but in the end, no matter what we do, we're still ignored and we'll be f#cked.

What Florio fails to mention, and what no one here seems to want to mention either, is that this is breast cancer awareness month. The NFL is supporting it by having their players, coaches, etc. wearing pink. That is pretty common knowledge.

What may not be as common knowledge is that the WWE has partnered with the Susan G. Komen Foundation in support of breast cancer awareness as well. Cena was actually the driving force behind it and even changed his in-ring 'colors' to pink and changed his catchphrase from 'Rise Above Hate' to 'Rise Above Cancer' on his ring gear. They changed their ring ropes to pink and white and have the pink ribbon logo on their entranceway now. They also mention it at least 10 times a show, even focusing on people in the audience affected by breast cancer, similar to what they do when they announce troops in attendance.

Sure, part of it may be because Wrestlemania is next year at Metlife Stadium, but seriously, that is in April. Promoting the NFL and WWE supporting cancer is happening right now. I'm sure Cena will most likely come out wearing some of his 'Rise Above Cancer' apparel.

Before people start bashing the Jets and the WWE, I just wanted to give out more than just one man's (Florio) skewed opinion.

What Florio fails to mention, and what no one here seems to want to mention either, is that this is breast cancer awareness month. The NFL is supporting it by having their players, coaches, etc. wearing pink. That is pretty common knowledge.

What may not be as common knowledge is that the WWE has partnered with the Susan G. Komen Foundation in support of breast cancer awareness as well. Cena was actually the driving force behind it and even changed his in-ring 'colors' to pink and changed his catchphrase from 'Rise Above Hate' to 'Rise Above Cancer' on his ring gear. They changed their ring ropes to pink and white and have the pink ribbon logo on their entranceway now. They also mention it at least 10 times a show, even focusing on people in the audience affected by breast cancer, similar to what they do when they announce troops in attendance.

Sure, part of it may be because Wrestlemania is next year at Metlife Stadium, but seriously, that is in April. Promoting the NFL and WWE supporting cancer is happening right now. I'm sure Cena will most likely come out wearing some of his 'Rise Above Cancer' apparel.

Before people start bashing the Jets and the WWE, I just wanted to give out more than just one man's (Florio) skewed opinion.

Jets having a cancer awareness push just as Santonio Holmes goes on IR. Coincidence?

I think not.

Archived