I need your help!

THE ILK

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure now you care about Jeter getting hurt, but where were you when I needed help freeing Hess from his abductors so he could start the game thread on time?

HUH???

I had faith that Hess departing our bandwagon would help... and boy it did! We won. Browns won. All the loser fans of the nation were happy.

But... Jeter is all your fault. Own it. Live it. Love it.

I had faith that Hess departing our bandwagon would help... and boy it did! We won. Browns won. All the loser fans of the nation were happy.

But... Jeter is all your fault. Own it. Live it. Love it.

No it's not on me, this only became the unofficial Yankees game thread because you and the rest of JN felt we were better off without Hess.

Poor Hess, poor poor Hess, and Jeter. :(

No it's not on me, this only became the unofficial Yankees game thread because you and the rest of JN felt we were better off without Hess.

Poor Hess, poor poor Hess, and Jeter. :(

Nope.. all your fault. He told you to have the thread up by 12:00am or someone gets hurt. Jeter then gets hurt not too long after midnight. All your fault!

3452573977_blame_300x300_xlarge.jpeg

Nope.. all your fault. He told you to have the thread up by 12:00am or someone gets hurt. Jeter then gets hurt not too long after midnight. All your fault!

3452573977_blame_300x300_xlarge.jpeg

No way...

No way Jose!

Yes that's my final answer!!

He was talking to Hess, who was abducted, and my Jeter Jersey was in the closet!!!

Archived