• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Hills have hands

E-****ing-lite.

I think it was TS, right?

328.gif06gy7iypf21q42zgg1h0s596d.gif

We seriously cant get game threads started at midnight anymore??? So sad. Where have all our posters gone too??

Go Jets!

I was actually about to start a thread when I saw this one. Ive decided that I will let this one rock for now. Making the official game thread an unofficial thread is a nice and unexpected change of pace. Just what this team needs. Bravo.

I was just wrapping up the ribs and getting the cooler ready for tomorrow. I think you will be pleased at these figures LBS. When I BBQ ribs in the parking lot, in October, we are a whopping 1-0. I was gonna save this guaranteed victory for the Miami game. But since I think its all over if we lose tomorrow, I thought I would bump it foward. So my boy and I will be eating the ribs in the lot fully knowing that we cant lose. Enjoy the game everyone. J - E - T - S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

I was just wrapping up the ribs and getting the cooler ready for tomorrow. I think you will be pleased at these figures LBS. When I BBQ ribs in the parking lot, in October, we are a whopping 1-0. I was gonna save this guaranteed victory for the Miami game. But since I think its all over if we lose tomorrow, I thought I would bump it foward. So my boy and I will be eating the ribs in the lot fully knowing that we cant lose. Enjoy the game everyone. J - E - T - S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM2G9fYymek

Mmmmm RIBS!!!

Go Jets.

Gone are the days of dedicated posters starting this at midnight.

I was busy watching tape on John Cena. They really dropped this on us last second

From what I've seen he's pretty good with a cheap shot, the refs hardly catch him and he also appears to be in good shape. Perhaps a replacement for Sal Alosi? You gotta admit it's been down hill since we lost him

Edited by SayNoToDMC
  • Upvote 1

I was busy watching tape on John Cena. They really dropped this on us last second

From what I've seen he's pretty good with a cheap shot, the refs hardly catch him and he also appears to be in good shape. Perhaps a replacement for Sal Alosi? You gotta admit it's been down hill since we lost him

:lol:

Same situation in BakedBeantown. Boo.

And this team isnt worth walking 5 minutes to the bar and spending 50 bucks on food and beer to watch.

I agree: http://atdhenet.tv/52681/watch-indianapolis-colts-vs-new-york-jets

If not this site has a ton of links: http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/american-football.html

• Upvote 1