We really need Luck

lancemehl

)can I get a "Y" please.) lol

We really Need Luck....

....to be on his back today!

Or will this be the second rookie QB we never get within two feet of?? Can one of our blue chip DE's generate any kind of pressure? or can the greatest defensive mind to ever grace the sidelines possibly come up with a way to make that so?

Funny we can get hands all over Big Ben's jersey, though. lol

I don't see why we haven't been as dominant as we were a few years ago. We have the same personnel PLUS 3 years of "upgrades" from Mangini's personnel to Rex's. 3 top draft picks (Ellis, Wilk, disgusto arms) over the lunch pail gang of Devito and Pouha. Same exact LBs.. and Landry/ Bell should hit much harder and cover more ground than Leonhard and that other guy. Plus, we even added the "Mayhem......when a contract is on the line I guess" So, unless it's Leonhard's super-intelligence that is the difference......wtf? Right? Now, obviously we have lost our best player, but still.....same team, even upgraded- they used to be impossible to run on. Now........they're not.

And while we're making that observation--- we also had a top five rushing attack with almost the same personnel.

So, consider we went from # 4 to # 22 in one year last year and the only difference besides limiting an already limited LT was Woody for Wayne Hunter...so we can blame last year on Wayne, I guess........or Schotty must've bumped his head in the offseason idk.

But, this year we got rid of Schotty (thank goodness :roll:) and Hunter so is it Sporano? Is it Woody>Howard? or Is it LT>McKnight/Powell? I think they are all true, but not THAT true.

Who knows?

Lets go f---in Jets!!

Archived