Great Game! We're realistic (negative) enough, let's enjoy the win!

Seriously. God Forbid the Jets somehow find a way to get the playoffs three times in Snachez's first four years...They might be fooled into thinking he's part of the reason.

He isn't. His stats don't lie. Though he's great in games against teams that can't stop the run and he only has to throw 13 times all game. Edited by unbanmadmike1

He isn't. His stats don't lie. Though he's great in games against teams that can't stop the run and he only has to throw 13 times all game.

Yeah, Quarterbacks clearly have nothing to do with a team winning, they only deserve the blame for all losses.

Seriously. God Forbid the Jets somehow find a way to get the playoffs three times in Snachez's first four years...They might be fooled into thinking he's part of the reason.

You know what would be really awful, and I mean awful? If the Jets somehow found a way to win the SB with Sanchez as the QB and they were fooled into thinking he was part of the reason, and kept him.

Do you people even read the crap you write?

If the Jets go to the playoffs this year, that means Sanchez is doing a good job, there are not enough playmakers on this team on either side of the ball for the Jets to go to the playoffs without Sanchez playing at a pretty high level.

The defense won't be lucky enough to be facing a rookie every week, Luck left many points on the field yesterday with bad passes.

• Thumb Down 2

You know what would be really awful, and I mean awful? If the Jets somehow found a way to win the SB with Sanchez as the QB and they were fooled into thinking he was part of the reason, and kept him.

If the Jets go to the playoffs this year, that means Sanchez is doing a good job, there are not enough playmakers on this team on either side of the ball for the Jets to go to the playoffs without Sanchez playing at a pretty high level.

The defense won't be lucky enough to be facing a rookie every week, Luck left many points on the field yesterday with bad passes.

GGM Sarcastic comeback

JFtoLong head

• Upvote 1

If they play the worst run D in the NFL without their 2 best defensive players in the superbowl they just might win one. The fact that there are people on this site who are ball washing sanchez in a game where the Jets avg'd 6 yards a rush and he had to make ZERO plays to win is just hilarious.

If they play the worst run D in the NFL without their 2 best defensive players in the superbowl they just might win one. The fact that there are people on this site who are ball washing sanchez in a game where the Jets avg'd 6 yards a rush and he had to make ZERO plays to win is just hilarious.

I have not seen any Sanchez "ball washing", and quite honestly, hope I never see that, it sounds kind of gross.

At the same time, anyone criticizing Sanchez after that game is absolutely ridiculous, and I saw a whole lot of that.

There is plenty to criticize Sanchez for, yesterdays game was not criticism worthy. I am not saying it's "ball washing" worthy either.

I have not seen any Sanchez "ball washing", and quite honestly, hope I never see that, it sounds kind of gross.

At the same time, anyone criticizing Sanchez after that game is absolutely ridiculous, and I saw a whole lot of that.

There is plenty to criticize Sanchez for, yesterdays game was not criticism worthy. I am not saying it's "ball washing" worthy either.

The point is that he's terrible, the worst starting the QB in the NFL, and yesterday's win changes nothing about that fact.

Give us some reasons why Sanchez isn't among the worst QB's in the league even when every available metric suggests this is the case.

Why are you asking me for this? Over the last year plus he has been statistically.

I have never said anything to the contrary, but to bash yesterday is just stupid.

Your level of hatred is funny, as is your understanding of football, hey, at least you provide good entertainment.

Keep it up!