The FIRST PLACE New York Jets

SoFlaJets

Conversely, the season does not end on the heels of a few subpar performances after 6 weeks.

The Arizona Cardinals got eviscertated by the Eagles and Pats the year they went to the Superbowl. I doubt any Cardinal fan was thinking about that during their great playoff run.

I don't think anyone is thumping their chest about being 3-3 and in first place. I see it as more of a laugh at the expense of the overreacting masses who keep telling us the Jets are the WORST TEAM EVARGHH!!

Far from the worst team ever.

Not good enough to be a contender though.

Who would have thought that this week's game would actually MEAN something? The NFL is COOO-RAZEEE. If the Jets could somehow find a way to beat the hated Pats up there in Foxboro Sunday, the Jets will have to AT LEAST be in the conversation as one of the conference's top teams. Who knew?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

This team is a non-cliche work in progress. Kicked in the ass early on from major injuries, the offense will learn to work without the benefit of a #1 receiver and thrive off that experience going forward as hard working jags and rooks get a chance to gain experience and we achieve addition by subtraction with a loud mouth little malcontent in street clothes and not tainting the team's mojo.

Defensively, we'll continue to learn how to put pressure on the QB now that one side of the field isn't magically blocked off and we'll also develop some young LB's and DL's that need to see the field to get better. Moving upward and onward. I'll be surprised if we're not in every game late the rest of the regular season.

Who would have thought that this week's game would actually MEAN something? The NFL is COOO-RAZEEE. If the Jets could somehow find a way to beat the hated Pats up there in Foxboro Sunday, the Jets will have to AT LEAST be in the conversation as one of the conference's top teams. Who knew?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are, without question, one of those good fans. Surprised Sperm hasn't banned you yet.

Edited by Garb

I think the leash got a little shorter since the time he cracked a bunch of jokes about R.A. Dickey being molested as a child. Not as bad as using big words, but still.

Oh I get it, like a parolee working at an office and getting canned for taking a paperclip.

So, "Dope" is a bannable slur...but only when you are a past offender and you wound a moderator's ego. Got it.

I disagree with Sperm all the time, he's never banned me.

Yea Joe, let's face it you really have to work HARD at being a dick to get banned from here. Apparently JonE IS really good at it, and Garb I don't know what her deal is half the time. I've always been respectful towards her (as I am with most all women anyway) and have seen her being a smart and fair in her assessments fan when it comes to both the Pats and the Jets (when not being provoked by a jerkoff Jets fan(s))

When you're good, you're good and you need to let everyone know about it.

You're an idiot. I'd say 90% of Jet fans were aware of that possibility.

What's funny is you were wrong anyway. The Jets would have been playing for first even if the Pats had won in Seattle.

• Thumb Down 1

you're like espn mouthpieces- say a lot of nothing, and once in a while you hit on it.

I'm offended. I'm pretty much spot on, all the time.

You're an idiot. I'd say 90% of Jet fans were aware of that possibility.

What's funny is you were wrong anyway. The Jets would have been playing for first even if the Pats had won in Seattle.

Jealousy is a wasted emotion. You cant be me. Give up and just accept your miserable life.

• Thumb Down 1

Yea Joe, let's face it you really have to work HARD at being a dick to get banned from here. Apparently JonE IS really good at it, and Garb I don't know what her deal is half the time. I've always been respectful towards her (as I am with most all women anyway) and have seen her being a smart and fair in her assessments fan when it comes to both the Pats and the Jets (when not being provoked by a jerkoff Jets fan(s))

What do you mean what my deal is? I'm just trying to understand how being banned for a tasteless joke regarding a molestation victim is anywhere close to being banned for calling a moderator a dope. I've seen FAR worse than "Dope" here. I'm assuming it's "personal" - and that's fine. It is what it is.

I don't mean to offend you in any way....you'e a die-hard fan. That's great. I was just making a joke that you are far too positive about the team, therefore....ah, nevermind.

Anyway, go read the Sanchez sucks thread for some Tuesday levity. Some new guy posting there had me in stiches.

What do you mean what my deal is? I'm just trying to understand how being banned for a tasteless joke regarding a molestation victim is anywhere close to being banned for calling a moderator a dope. I've seen FAR worse than "Dope" here. I'm assuming it's "personal" - and that's fine. It is what it is.

I don't mean to offend you in any way....you'e a die-hard fan. That's great. I was just making a joke that you are far too positive about the team, therefore....ah, nevermind.

Anyway, go read the Sanchez sucks thread for some Tuesday levity. Some new guy posting there had me in stiches.

Too many fat dudes on at once?