Jonathan Grimes

Joewillie2012

The way the Jets operate, they will probably be using Hilliard and Connor in front of Grimes.

I think Hilliard was actually in the running for Peterson's backup in Minny this preseason.

Someone please remind me why Connor is even on this roster.

What's he done wrong? He's had MCL issues all year. He may fit this offense well. I don't think Schottenheimer liked FBs. The team actually went without for a year or two before signing Richardson. Good special teamer and blocker and cheap.

What's he done wrong? He's had MCL issues all year. He may fit this offense well. I don't think Schottenheimer liked FBs. The team actually went without for a year or two before signing Richardson. Good special teamer and blocker and cheap.

I guess the way Rex & co pumped him up as if he was the next Lorenzo Neal or Tom Rathman has something to do with the negative perception.

I guess the way Rex & co pumped him up as if he was the next Lorenzo Neal or Tom Rathman has something to do with the negative perception.

UDFA he'd be a fan favorite. Burn a 5th rounder on him and people are upset with a guy that starts most of the time, is a solid special teamer and makes $500k. He may well get cut soon, but he wasn't a horrible investment. He signed through next season.

The Texans liked him he must be good -due to injuries he might play Sunday

http://www.tribeathl...DB_OEM_ID=25100

It will be interesting to see what he can do, especially in pass protection. My guess is the Jets actually go to Hilliard on 3rd downs and use Grimes to rest Green on earlier downs.

The Jets (especially Sparano) are actually doing a great job of plugging guys off the street into the offense. Clyde freaking Gates, Hill, Epps, Hilliard....not exactly household names. The biggest pickup so far has to be Austin Howard, who may very well be the best OL on the team behind Mangold.

Gotta give the bean-counter his due for winning the mini-draft.

Edited by LionelRichie

It will be interesting to see what he can do, especially in pass protection. My guess is the Jets actually go to Hilliard on 3rd downs and use Grimes to rest Green on earlier downs.

The Jets (especially Sparano) are actually doing a great job of plugging guys off the street into the offense. Clyde freaking Gates, Hill, Epps, Hilliard....not exactly household names. The biggest pickup so far has to be Austin Howard, who may very well be the best OL on the team behind Mangold.

Gotta give the bean-counter his due for winning the mini-draft.

Oh stop it, you know there is a board rule that you can not say anything that implies the GM, Coach or the QB did something good. Its just not allowed.

• Upvote 3