So here is Rex's "Trash Talk" about the Pats

shawn306

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it. We get the bellicheck like coach who wont talk to the media and everyone turns on him..so they bring in the guy who says what he thinks and everyone says we need a guy that's like the hc in NE.

We like to be crazy like that.

What we really want is someone who can actually win a Super Bowl... heck, even get us to a Super Bowl. There is no right way to be a head coach. its whatever works for that band of misfits. And when they dont do well enough, that coaching method didnt work.

I bet you that Harbaugh would know that Ray Rice got benched, and Kubiak would know it JJ Watt got benched, and McCarthy would know if Matthews got benched. Rex had no ****ing clue what was going on with Holmes during the season or in the Miami game.

I'm not saying a HC has to coordinate every unit. No one can do that. But they better have the pulse of every unit, know what's going on with them and know what the hell the gameplan is on both sides of the ball. That's what good HCs do. That's what Belichick does, that's what Coughlin does, that's what the names I mentioned do.

Dont believe everything you hear...

Never said he was horrible. Way to twist words.... Like the media!!! I said mediocre. And the jets are???? Mediocre.

3 wins against who?

Beat some good teams and we can talk.

Until proven wrong, this team and its head coach are mediocre.

Like completely shutting down, Manning, Brady and Big Ben on the road in the playoffs? Word.

Jif-No offense and I think you are a really good guy and your fandom can't be questioned. You are true and green.

But you are the guy that comes to the party late, also. You hold onto your wants of players and coaches, because you really, really, really want them to succeed. So do I and so do most of us.

But you need to also recognize the time to cut bait and chase. The same you did after 4 short games with Sanchez, after you gave him all your heart this offseason.

I have been that guy too.

I just can't do it with Rex. All the signs are there for a crash and burn. I prefer the team to be on the front side of this in this case.

There is a reason to cut bait with Sanchez, my offseason stuff was most for the lulz, there is zero reason to cut bait with Rex other than you dont like the way he talks to the media.

Jif-No offense and I think you are a really good guy and your fandom can't be questioned. You are true and green.

But you are the guy that comes to the party late, also. You hold onto your wants of players and coaches, because you really, really, really want them to succeed. So do I and so do most of us.

But you need to also recognize the time to cut bait and chase. The same you did after 4 short games with Sanchez, after you gave him all your heart this offseason.

I have been that guy too.

I just can't do it with Rex. All the signs are there for a crash and burn. I prefer the team to be on the front side of this in this case.

So, you've cut bait on Rex at this point, but not Sanchez?

Just trying to keep score here...

So, you've cut bait on Rex at this point, but not Sanchez?

Just trying to keep score here...

I first want a competent GM to lead the organization.

I then want a competent GM to replace Rex Ryan

I then want a competent Coach to make a call on the QB situation.

In that order.

Firing the GM and coach does not set the team back in the future in terms of cap space and future considerations. Doing it with the QB has those ramifications. I would prefer that educated football men make that decision.

Like completely shutting down, Manning, Brady and Big Ben on the road in the playoffs? Word.

\

They did that this year??? WOW!! How Did I Miss These GAMES!!! oh wait... you're looking back in time.. a time where we lost and still won nothing.

Face it. jets are and continue to be mediocre. Their coach is mediocre. We havent won sh1t. And most likely wont win anything anytime soon thanks to our sh!tty FO, HC, coaching staff and players

They did that this year??? WOW!! How Did I Miss These GAMES!!! oh wait... you're looking back in time.. a time where we lost and still won nothing.

Face it. jets are and continue to be mediocre. Their coach is mediocre. We havent won sh1t. And most likely wont win anything anytime soon thanks to our sh!tty FO, HC, coaching staff and players

Good point.

Fire them all.

So maybe we can get Cowher? His defenses always played the Pats tough and so what it took him 15 years to win a SB. I'm sure this fan base will give him plenty of leeway given his impeccable press conference demeanor.

So maybe we can get Cowher? His defenses always played the Pats tough and so what it took him 15 years to win a SB. I'm sure this fan base will give him plenty of leeway given his impeccable press conference demeanor.

I would have fired his ass a long time ago....

But he is the poster boy for going from mediocre decent coach to beloved... all by winning the super bowl.

Well, actually, Cowher started his career with 6 straight winning season and went to the SB in his 4th. Unless Rex leads the Jets to the SB this year he won't approach that.

Archived