Sizing up the AFC East

dolphann4life

I agree with your assessment on the Bils. For the last couple of years the experts have been predicting them to challenge for

the East and they start strong and competley fall apart in the 2nd half of the season. I think Fitzpatrick sucks and so does their Defense.

All off season we keep hearing about their front 7. Mario got paid and the Bills got played.

You laugh. I could see them counting the Pats as number one and number two and so on...

this is the attitude I like to see: dark, cynical, brooding, fatalistic. it's all very macabre. very Jets fan. I commend you, sir.

I'd put Brad Smith in front of Sanchez, even though he threw an INT in his only pass this year. :-D

Don't forget Kerley, so JiF's new list is:

Dont know how the division will fall but I think this is worth ranking the QB's too:

Brady

Tannenhill

Fitz

Tebow

Smith

Kerley

Sanchez

In that order.

The Bills are playing like they're closer to earning the 1st pick in the draft than they are to being in 1st place in the division. They will finish last.

The Pats are winning this division unquestionably.

The race for 2nd is interesting I suppose. I think we're better equipped than Miami is to beat the teams in this division, as we've already proven. Plus we get Miami at home, with a W there all but securing 2nd place barring any dramatic shift by either team over the course of the season.

**** that bullsh*t!!! #1 overall is coming to Cleveland!

Archived