Rex Ryan- NE Belichick best coach in the NFL

faba

I've watched every PC this year including Sparanos, Pettines, and Westoffs. That's why I can say you and those who are overreacting the last couple days are off your rockers. He throws in the occasional one-liner but is not being "eaten up" by the media whatsoever.

Ok cool so you think the NFL and the Media is just giving ole Rex and some of his players a free pass on the first 3 years ...is that what your telling me ?

I mean Santonio put the entire NFL on Notice and Cromartie is the best Corner in the NFL now but hey I guess no one listens to the Jets right ?

I guess if you dont see what the past has caused you will never see it so we really shouldnt argue the subject further. Its not just about this year

No one cares what Rex thinks of Bill Belichick NO ONE but Rex seems to be fixated with the guy.

Yet you are the first person to get all up in arms about any little thing that comes out of his mouth.

You cant make this sh*t up. JN is the gift that keeps on giving. lmfao

In your case go with "gayboy1"

Just in Fudge.

You use your real name instead.

JacksonvilleInFatties

Win

You could cut it down even more, to just "J" perhaps. Or you could go the other direction with it and start signing off with your old full-length screen name.

BG

Way too much thought.

Yet you are the first person to get all up in arms about any little thing that comes out of his mouth.

You cant make this sh*t up. JN is the gift that keeps on giving. lmfao

plenty of people on this site who do not like Rex's antics. Im not so much up in arms like you say but to be honest Im sick of hearing about what Rex thinks of Bill Belichick just STFU and coach the god damn team. He makes himself look like an idiot on a constant basis. And the whole point of my arguement was that while he may not be as bad as in the past, this particular year, hes made his own bed when it comes to the media. It does not take a brain surgeon to figure that out. People are laughing at him not with him and that bothers the hell out of me

plenty of people on this site who do not like Rex's antics. Im not so much up in arms like you say but to be honest Im sick of hearing about what Rex thinks of Bill Belichick just STFU and coach the god damn team. He makes himself look like an idiot on a constant basis. And the whole point of my arguement was that while he may not be as bad as in the past, this particular year, hes made his own bed when it comes to the media. It does not take a brain surgeon to figure that out. People are laughing at him not with him and that bothers the hell out of me

I dont even know wtf you're talking about. lol

Your obsession with how he addresses the media is really bizarre.

I dont even know wtf you're talking about. lol

Your obsession with how he addresses the media is really bizarre.

dude when it comes to Santonio Holmes and Rex Ryan you are totally clueless so there really is no point trying to get you to realize why the media is all over Rex no matter how insignificant. Its what they do JIF and Rex brought that on himself.

dude when it comes to Santonio Holmes and Rex Ryan you are totally clueless so there really is no point trying to get you to realize why the media is all over Rex no matter how insignificant. Its what they do JIF and Rex brought that on himself.

Or maybe I dont give a **** because it doesnt matter, at all.

lmfao.

Morons like you obsess over this sh*t.

Or maybe I dont give a **** because it doesnt matter, at all.

lmfao.

Morons like you obsess over this sh*t.

I disagree with you, I think it matters quite a bit.

I have heard many players state they wanted nothing more than to shut up Rex and the Jets.

I also question whether free agents would want to be a part of his clown act, if all else is equal.

As a HC, he is the public face of the franchise, and that public face is that of a clown.

I disagree with you, I think it matters quite a bit.

I have heard many players state they wanted nothing more than to shut up Rex and the Jets.

I also question whether free agents would want to be a part of his clown act, if all else is equal.

As a HC, he is the public face of the franchise, and that public face is that of a clown.

Is Smash your dog? lol Two peas from the same pod.

Funny how 2 years ago Rex was the coach everyone wanted to play for, now, because of his miserable 3-3 start, nobody will play for him?

:animal0029:

Is Smash your dog? lol Two peas from the same pod.

Funny how 2 years ago Rex was the coach everyone wanted to play for, now, because of his miserable 3-3 start, nobody will play for him?

:animal0029:

Just remember, even Herm had some success at one point with the Jets.

And everyone loved Herm, now Herm could not even coach a pewee team.

Some success without a SB does not mean anything to me, sustained success and organizational direction does.

At this point the only thing that will satisfy you is Rex starts using sign language!

You get pissed at the guy when you perceive him to be trash talking. You get pissed at the guy when he praises his opponent.

Did he kick your dog or something? You're completely irrational where Rex is concerned, And the funny thing is, that as a Sanchez fan, you should love him because he is probably the only guy on the planet who believes in Sanchez as much as you do.

You get pissed at the guy when you perceive him to be trash talking. You get pissed at the guy when he praises his opponent.

Did he kick your dog or something? You're completely irrational where Rex is concerned, And the funny thing is, that as a Sanchez fan, you should love him because he is probably the only guy on the planet who believes in Sanchez as much as you do.

Im irrational where Rex is concerned ? Ok Kleck I'll love Rex as a coach because you said i should ok :) . Nothing I have said here is not the truth most of the attention Rex gets is his own fault for running his mouth the minute he walked in the building. You cant deny that because its a fact. Thats all Im saying when it comes to the attention hes getting. Even when the stuff he says is really not that big a deal people will make a big deal out of it.

Im not so sure Ive done such a terrible thing here or acted irrational but hey if thats how you feel then thats great. But I love the fact no matter what I talk about on this site someone some way has to drag it into "oh but look at how you feel about Sanchez situation" if you ask me thats weak bullsh*t. I give my reasons for Rex and I would bet more of a percentage of posters here would agree with my assessment

What about sustained success and organizational direction without a SB? Does that mean something to you?

Yes, because if you have a chance to win most years, eventually you will hopefully win the SB.

I have been a die hard fan since the late 70's, I want a SB! AFCC GAmes mean nothing to me without winning them if you fall into mediocrity after.

Yes, because if you have a chance to win most years, eventually you will hopefully win the SB.

I have been a die hard fan since the late 70's, I want a SB! AFCC GAmes mean nothing to me without winning them if you fall into mediocrity after.

The Jets have only had 3 losing seasons in the last 15 years. 7 playoff births with 7 playoff wins. 5 double digit win seasons.

Not a lot of teams can say that.

The Jets have only had 3 losing seasons in the last 15 years. 7 playoff births with 7 playoff wins. 5 double digit win seasons.

Not a lot of teams can say that.

I agree with you on that, from 97 on, has really been a far better product.

That said, other than 98, I don't think they have ever been a real threat to win the SB.

As a fan since the 70's, I really, really want to see the Jets win a SB, actually, multiple SB's, but for now one would be very very nice.

Archived