The Jets have a new #1 RB: Timothy Tebow!!

Carries ball. Gets yards.

I don't know what you mean by a "real running back". He gets positive yards, moreso than Shonn "shows up every 27th game" Greene. I'll take it.

Blah, blah, blah. Greene is better than you think. I explained exactly what I meant. I meant that if you line him up at RB, hand him the ball and have him try to hit the hole you are going to end up with the typical 3 yards and a cloud of dust. He barely has better numbers that Greene being used like this and Greene has been playing like sh*t.

Not for nothing...Id love to see Tebow in the WC as the RB. First because that actually would catch teams off guard....Second because a fake-option would have to be accounted for if Sanchez is the QB.

Exactly. He's effective as a back because of the threat he is a QB.

Blah, blah, blah. Greene is better than you think. I explained exactly what I meant. I meant that if you line him up at RB, hand him the ball and have him try to hit the hole you are going to end up with the typical 3 yards and a cloud of dust. He barely has better numbers that Greene being used like this and Greene has been playing like sh*t.

Exactly. He's effective as a back because of the threat he is a QB.

Takes bait. Every time. You.

?????

He's NOT 225 pounds. Greene is.

You talk out of your pooper, after you eat out of it.....

BD

And Tebow was you dope. You should read what you write every now and again. It's incredibly stupid stuff.

And Tebow was you dope. You should read what you write every now and again. It's incredibly stupid stuff.

Only a dumb primate would think I was talking about Tebow's former weight, but that's where you come in......

BD

Edited by BlackDynamite