Happy to be relocating soon...

Jetfire

Sandusky victim no. 1 happens to be my neighbor. Never knew until watching the 20/20 episode. I moved here so i could go to college and raise my son in halfway decent area. The youth sports programs suck here and if you don't have the right last name, you don't get to play. The same coaches coach every sport, and most of their offspring sucks just as much as they do. I graduate in May and cant wait to get away from these redneck dirtbags.

Sandusky victim no. 1 happens to be my neighbor. Never knew until watching the 20/20 episode. I moved here so i could go to college and raise my son in halfway decent area. The youth sports programs suck here and if you don't have the right last name, you don't get to play. The same coaches coach every sport, and most of their offspring sucks just as much as they do. I graduate in May and cant wait to get away from these redneck dirtbags.

Move to San Diego.

Or North Carolina.

LOL.

You arent pulling a 'Alec Baldwin' are you?

We need good young folks like you here Slats :)) Please stay

Come on down to Dixie. We will welcome you with open arms :))

Nothing to do with this election. When I retire, I'm headed to South America. Probably Uruguay. Can't wait.

very cool. watch out for the poison dart blow guns ;)

Doesn't sound like you're familiar with Uruguay's demographics. It's a very western, educated country, with a legitimate middle class. I also like that they have an intelligent system of law that treats their citizens like adults.

Doesn't sound like you're familiar with Uruguay's demographics. It's a very western, educated country, with a legitimate middle class. I also like that they have an intelligent system of law that treats their citizens like adults.

Wait! Are you claiming that Bensonhurst isn't educated and western with a legitimate middle class?

they have an intelligent system of law that treats their citizens like adults.

AND WHAT OF THE CHILDREN!?!?! They arent adults 'yet! How are they expected to act? You think brown people children are going to be civil when the law doesnt explain how?

That is what scares me about you damn liberals...you assume civilization beyond these walls.

AND WHAT OF THE CHILDREN!?!?! They arent adults 'yet! How are they expected to act? You think brown people children are going to be civil when the law doesnt explain how?

That is what scares me about you damn liberals...

Uruguay is made up of roughly 88% European descendants.

But that aside, yes, I think if you treat people like adults they are more likely to behave responsibly.

Archived