Wait so where are the Jet fans? We beat down the Pats soon

BornJetsFan1983

I expected to see a thread about how the Jets were going to go into foxburrow and kick some tom cheating on his 1st wife brady, and how Rex was going to out coach Bill. But I didnt see it so I want to restate it. The Jets are going to beat the Patriots, stiate up.

Heres why:

1 Our defense is playing welll now, and Tom brady is going to be on his back, hurried and at all times rushed. Look for some key turn overs than turn to points. I have the Jets D starting on my ff team, and it going to pay off big time.

2. Sanchize, yeah i know he loses us games but i think the game plan is going to be great. Rex wants this bad and im sure told sporano to get his sh*t ready for the pats before week one. So I expect to see some great play calls, adjustments and overwell solid play. I dont think mark will throw 300 yards or 4 TD's but I do think the kid will put up 2 in the air and no interceptions.

3 TEBOW yeah buddy i love this kid, every time he plays he brings it and makes something happen. expect him to get the ball and to throw it at least once. Hopefully this time out guy will catch it. I dont kno if I buy into this tebow being a HB but i do expect him to at least run for one 1st down

4 Shonne Green. This guy sucks. I dont know who the guy was at IND. I have no idea and nobody else did for that matter. He still got up slow but the kid was moving and looked like he wanted to play. I dont expect a repeat but I hope and I really mean this. I hope im right and he will put up a medecre performance 75 yards 2 TD. One of the these TD's will be short yardard inside the 5 and the other will be um...th other will probably be the same.

5 Its the god damn patriots, these guys arent superheroes. the jets will out play them whistle to whistle tomorrow. And by the end of it you will see poor little danny woodhead with his head in his hands wishing he wa still a jet

6 Run defense, i think we have seen it step up and as much at the pats want to they wont be able to run effectively. by the half they will have all but given up and brady will be trying to play catch up in the air

7 Pass coverage, thats where out guys come in and i epect cromartie to be tested and pass, with a few sure passed blocked/defemded/ and maybe even intercepted

8 La Ron L, bug daddy L, the wood, big hitter, etc...expect La Ron to be a big factor I think you will see him all over the place and he is going to put someone out for a few plays. Im hopeing its going to be little Wes Welker that takes the hit, and early. That running acreoss the field stops in the first qtr.

Ok so there you have it. I can feel this one guys. the final score of course will be 31 - 17 Jets...

so I'm at petco today, and walking up to the register. I see two open. I'm wearing my jets stuff. this middle aged woman at one of the registers says "hey a jets fan, come over here !" shocked at her public admission and positive tone, I go to her register. she looks at the dweeb I was headed for originally and says,

"pretty boy is going DOWN !" he sheepishly says something like "yeah like every year" all I could add was "no, more like in the playoff game"

so there is 1 positive jets fan out there

a middle aged mom

yeah I know....

cool story bro

so I'm at petco today, and walking up to the register. I see two open. I'm wearing my jets stuff. this middle aged woman at one of the registers says "hey a jets fan, come over here !" shocked at her public admission and positive tone, I go to her register. she looks at the dweeb I was headed for originally and says,

"pretty boy is going DOWN !" he sheepishly says something like "yeah like every year" all I could add was "no, more like in the playoff game"

so there is 1 positive jets fan out there

a middle aged mom

yeah I know....

cool story bro

2010 called, they wanted to know if youve seen LT?

I expected to see a thread about how the Jets were going to go into foxburrow and kick some tom cheating on his 1st wife brady, and how Rex was going to out coach Bill. But I didnt see it so I want to restate it. The Jets are going to beat the Patriots, stiate up.

Heres why:

1 Our defense is playing welll now, and Tom brady is going to be on his back, hurried and at all times rushed. Look for some key turn overs than turn to points. I have the Jets D starting on my ff team, and it going to pay off big time.

2. Sanchize, yeah i know he loses us games but i think the game plan is going to be great. Rex wants this bad and im sure told sporano to get his sh*t ready for the pats before week one. So I expect to see some great play calls, adjustments and overwell solid play. I dont think mark will throw 300 yards or 4 TD's but I do think the kid will put up 2 in the air and no interceptions.

3 TEBOW yeah buddy i love this kid, every time he plays he brings it and makes something happen. expect him to get the ball and to throw it at least once. Hopefully this time out guy will catch it. I dont kno if I buy into this tebow being a HB but i do expect him to at least run for one 1st down

4 Shonne Green. This guy sucks. I dont know who the guy was at IND. I have no idea and nobody else did for that matter. He still got up slow but the kid was moving and looked like he wanted to play. I dont expect a repeat but I hope and I really mean this. I hope im right and he will put up a medecre performance 75 yards 2 TD. One of the these TD's will be short yardard inside the 5 and the other will be um...th other will probably be the same.

5 Its the god damn patriots, these guys arent superheroes. the jets will out play them whistle to whistle tomorrow. And by the end of it you will see poor little danny woodhead with his head in his hands wishing he wa still a jet

6 Run defense, i think we have seen it step up and as much at the pats want to they wont be able to run effectively. by the half they will have all but given up and brady will be trying to play catch up in the air

7 Pass coverage, thats where out guys come in and i epect cromartie to be tested and pass, with a few sure passed blocked/defemded/ and maybe even intercepted

8 La Ron L, bug daddy L, the wood, big hitter, etc...expect La Ron to be a big factor I think you will see him all over the place and he is going to put someone out for a few plays. Im hopeing its going to be little Wes Welker that takes the hit, and early. That running acreoss the field stops in the first qtr.

Ok so there you have it. I can feel this one guys. the final score of course will be 31 - 17 Jets...

Good stuff man. I have a hard time being as optimistic as you are, but I'll buy it. SCREW THE PATS!!!! JETS win today and stuff a dirty sock down the throat of the entire football world!

Archived