Sign in to follow this  
ECURB

****Official JN New York Jets vs New England Patriots Game Thread****

When we cut Sanchez and he goes to a team that knows how to develop quarterbacks and create separation, man, all you haters are going to look mighty stupid.

I'm sure beating the Dolphins next week will make the Jets feel better....

BD

We're not beating the Dolphins.

Time management reminiscent of Schott. Almost nostalgic, dare I say...

I remember being told how good we are in the 2 minute drill, and we should run the hurry up.

2 AFCCGs dudes

Can't believe we're only down by 6 with how horrible we were. That was a ****ing terrible first half. Kept Brady off the field as much as we could I guess.

I just don't get how we're not benching Sanchez at this point. It makes no sense at all.

This game is a microcosm of the franchise. We're only down 6, so our brain trust will talk themselves into thinking that Sanchez is thisclose to figuring it all out, so you can't bench him now! Same logic behind the extension. Same logic behind bringing in Tebow instead of real competition as the backup. Same logic behind not drafting a failsafe at the position this year.

Hey, HEY, we just pretend like the 2nd half of the one against Pittsburgh didn't happen. The goal line abortion, the entire series of **** ups in managing the clock in the 4th, DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE OC'S ARE INTERCHANGEABLE AND THIS STUFF DOESN'T MATTER.

Ya rly

Sanchez is almost elite!!!!!! We were within a stop of getting to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!

31 other teams in the league and Tebow starts the 2nd half. Us? Nah. He'll figure it out.

One. Stop. From. The. Super. Bowl.

I think people are right. We score a TD here, lose close, and Sanchez buys himself another month's worth of excuses.

/puts head in microwave

Your 172 posts about how much you hate Sanchez is making a huge difference. Keep it up.

Come on, man. No use crying over spilled ilk.

And it's not even over yet. A TD here off of one of those amazing 1 in 100 passes he throws to Keller or something is inevitable. Followed by a few defensive stops in the 4th, and then, there will be what's looking like both a collapse of time management on the OC's part and the usual stupidity on Sanchez's part doing us in.

"So what you're saying is...we fix those two things, and we're a Super Bowl contender again?"

This concludes my impression of everyone in charge of the Jets.

You know what I'm most excited for? The "come on, this one was on the defense, not Sanchez" narrative.

Did anyone else just get a commercial advertising the Seattle-SF game that happened 3 days ago?

Triplette is an idiot but that call was a no-brainer. And again, we lost this game because we needed mediocre quarterback play to win going away and couldn't get it.

You're preaching to the choir. Still.

Sanchez gave the D a 3 pt lead with 2 minutes left

I know. I was kidding. Sanchez is the worst human being in history and I hope he falls into a vat of acid.

I agree with you, but the Jets D still gave the game away at end of regulation

LOL

• Upvote 1

What, you give the D a pass for giving up the game tying FG just like against Miami?

More than I give the offense a pass for looking like they belong in the Shore Conference? Yes.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company