Sign in to follow this  
ECURB

****Official JN New York Jets vs New England Patriots Game Thread****

Not for nothing, but Jeremy Kerley is starting to look a loooooooot like Laveranues Coles as a player. Right down to things like how he blocks and how he comes out of his breaks. It's actually kind of eery.

Minus the whole douchebaggery thing. It's kind of nice.

If I got molested by my stepfather, I might have some problems with my social skills as well. Just sayin.

• Upvote 1

If you're not keying on on the Brick/Jones battle, you're missing out. They're really going at it. Great matchup, Jones' swim move is pretty beast.

We need to keep sliding Coples in like we did before. Solder's eating him alive whenever he tries to take the edge. It sucks but that's the guy's strength for the time being. Which sucks because this is one of those games where lacking some real edge rushers really kills you, because Brady can avoid an interior rush like there's no tomorrow if there's nothing coming in from the outside, which is basically what's happening.

There we go. That's what investing a gazillion draft picks in the defensive line gets you bitches!!!

"See, the problem is, the wide receivers just aren't getting any separation."

Shonne Greene's fault.

This week's podcast is gonna be pretty maudlin, methinks.

That podcast was doomed the day that this franchise said goodbye to Ganaway and his Baylor rushing records.

• Upvote 2

Can't believe we're only down by 6 with how horrible we were. That was a ****ing terrible first half. Kept Brady off the field as much as we could I guess.

I just don't get how we're not benching Sanchez at this point. It makes no sense at all.

2 AFCCGs dudes

Hey, HEY, we just pretend like the 2nd half of the one against Pittsburgh didn't happen. The goal line abortion, the entire series of **** ups in managing the clock in the 4th, DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE OC'S ARE INTERCHANGEABLE AND THIS STUFF DOESN'T MATTER.

This game is a microcosm of the franchise. We're only down 6, so our brain trust will talk themselves into thinking that Sanchez is thisclose to figuring it all out, so you can't bench him now! Same logic behind the extension. Same logic behind bringing in Tebow instead of real competition as the backup. Same logic behind not drafting a failsafe at the position this year.

31 other teams in the league and Tebow starts the 2nd half. Us? Nah. He'll figure it out.

Why did we trade for Tebow??? 3rd and 1 inside the 5 and really?? You're putting that one in Sanchez's hands????? My ****ing lord.

Don't worry guys. Sanchez is this close to being elite. He's got this one.

Sanchez isn't the problem, you and your ilk are. And the wins just haven't been pretty enough for you.

Not to mention, this has been one gorgeous soon-to-be loss.

And it's not even over yet. A TD here off of one of those amazing 1 in 100 passes he throws to Keller or something is inevitable. Followed by a few defensive stops in the 4th, and then, there will be what's looking like both a collapse of time management on the OC's part and the usual stupidity on Sanchez's part doing us in.

What's the point of using Sanchez as a decoy if every single time they're both on the field, Sanchez is a decoy? Like you have to run something else for a defense to bite on that being what it isn't. Unless Sparano is just trying to get him hurt, which in that case, by all means, keep up the good work Tony.

• Upvote 1

"So what you're saying is...we fix those two things, and we're a Super Bowl contender again?"

This concludes my impression of everyone in charge of the Jets.

Two Megatrons away brah.

It is absolutely pointless. False hustle to quote Omar.

Two QB's on the field, one put out in motion and used as a blocker. In the NFL. This is being a Jets fan.

And it's not even over yet. A TD here off of one of those amazing 1 in 100 passes he throws to Keller or something is inevitable. Followed by a few defensive stops in the 4th, and then, there will be what's looking like both a collapse of time management on the OC's part and the usual stupidity on Sanchez's part doing us in.

DAMN I'M GOOD.

• Upvote 1

Swiss cheese defense. Second time this season they've been given a lead and they're about to blow it into either OT or a loss.

Swiss cheese defense. Second time this season they've been given a lead and they're about to blow it into either OT or a loss.

I think my prediction is starting to look pretty solid right now.

I predicted an amazing throw to Keller. Get off me son.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company