Sign in to follow this  
ECURB

****Official JN New York Jets vs New England Patriots Game Thread****

I'm sure beating the Dolphins next week will make the Jets feel better....

BD

We're not beating the Dolphins.

Sure your a Browns fan? - You won't have any time to "Support" them since you spend all your time here.

Already said this but the Browns played at 1:00. I'm just an objective NFL fan spending time on your board...if that's cool.

What ever happened to putting your heels on the 10 and letting it go over your head if that's where it was heading

If Sanchez can't throw a 40 yard rope then there may not be any hope for him. That throw was Pennington like.

Greene does seem to be running better.

What ever happened to putting your heels on the 10 and letting it go over your head if that's where it was heading

This is the new Jets. Conventional wisdom goes out the window. Why take it from the 20 when you can TRY to catch it at the 4 instead.

Keller still plays for us?

Has to be someone else because this guy that is playing today isnt tripping over his own feet...

Greene might have been able to run a bit with that. This is what I mean by inaccurate. A lot of his completions are inaccurate.

Already said this but the Browns played at 1:00. I'm just an objective NFL fan spending time on your board...if that's cool.

Go troll on your divsional rivals forum...

The sad thing is that with Sanchez, 9 points might as well be 50.

Come on, this one isn't over yet. We just need a TD a piece from Cromartie and McKnight and the Jets are right back in this thing!

I could totally see the Jets scoring on this drive and making us believe this is a game going I tithe half setting us up for even more heartache.

You don't know? Rex likes players based on size, and nothing else. Look at our huge linebackers, and our gigantic dope head Coples.

Yeah...add Vlad to the mix :-(

If Sanchez can't throw a 40 yard rope then there may not be any hope for him. That throw was Pennington like.

He can, we've seen him do it. He just chooses not to because he ****ing sucks.

Hilliard just proved that our run game has ZERO to do with Greene's success, but with our O Line blocking.

The Jets have all their timeouts. They just don't know what they're for.....

BD

Edited by BlackDynamite

I could totally see the Jets scoring on this drive and making us believe this is a game going I tithe half setting us up for even more heartache.

Thats how it goes. Sigh.

Yeah...add Vlad to the mix :-(

I bet all these picks happened right before Rex was moving into his new mansion. Why hire movers when you can just draft them on Woody's dollar.