Sign in to follow this  
ECURB

****Official JN New York Jets vs New England Patriots Game Thread****

We need Tebow for this game. We can ride his emotions and win it.

Of all our follies tonight we're only down by 2 fgs. Thats cool.

Come on guys, time to cheer up. Jets get the ball to start the second half and came take the lead with a TD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... no, but seriously...

Yep...Kerley had that b4 defender reached in.

Nonsense. He had to slow down adjust to the late throw -- NFL QB's keep the ball in front of the receiver and away from the DB attached to his hip.

Can't believe we're only down by 6 with how horrible we were. That was a ****ing terrible first half. Kept Brady off the field as much as we could I guess.

I just don't get how we're not benching Sanchez at this point. It makes no sense at all.

It is shocking that week after week we refuse to use all the weapons we have available to us. Living and dying with Sanchize will bring down the Rexy Regime.

"We moved the ball too easily in the first drive. This is more what we had in mind....." - Sparano

BD

I really love this new schtick you do, where you attribute a fake quote to someone. It's magical.

T9

We still have a chance

we have a chance in every loss, now all we need is a QB.

Nonsense. He had to slow down adjust to the late throw -- NFL QB's keep the ball in front of the receiver and away from the DB attached to his hip.

I don't care what he had to do-he still needs to catch that ball.

Can't believe we're only down by 6 with how horrible we were. That was a ****ing terrible first half. Kept Brady off the field as much as we could I guess.

I just don't get how we're not benching Sanchez at this point. It makes no sense at all.

There is only one reason: Tim Tebow.

He clearly never was considered to be a real QB by this team and they have no interest in him being their starter. Just one of the great many reasons I thought that trade was immeasurably stupid from the moment that it was made. The Jets needed to have themselves another REAL QB on the roster to compete with Sanchez plus by looking for someone in the draft on top of that. What we're looking at now at the QB position is just laughable.

• Upvote 1

I really love this new schtick you do, where you attribute a fake quote to someone. It's magical.

T9

BD2

I am finally ready for Tebow. I cannot take another half of this $hit.

Comedy gold!

I'm ready for him too but a 6pt game means he'll get 1 snap and a wee run.

Ton of positives from that half. WR/TE's/RB's running free like we knew they should against that awful secondary. Defense has been absolutely excellent and our running game has been solid which I wasn't expecting. Our offense has actually put up more points than the Pats, which is amazing considering we have a blind retarded noodle armed Mexican, who is pretty unsure of what sport he's playing, behind centre. The special teams was a disaster but at least that's something of an aberration. There's still been a lot of improvement across the board.

6 point game and we recieve, in a game that's felt like hell. Thank's Mark.

• Upvote 1

"Only down by 6? I say Toga Party!!" - Rex

BD

Dude you're so ****ing lame

• Upvote 3

2 AFCCGs dudes

Hey, HEY, we just pretend like the 2nd half of the one against Pittsburgh didn't happen. The goal line abortion, the entire series of **** ups in managing the clock in the 4th, DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE OC'S ARE INTERCHANGEABLE AND THIS STUFF DOESN'T MATTER.

This game is a microcosm of the franchise. We're only down 6, so our brain trust will talk themselves into thinking that Sanchez is thisclose to figuring it all out, so you can't bench him now! Same logic behind the extension. Same logic behind bringing in Tebow instead of real competition as the backup. Same logic behind not drafting a failsafe at the position this year.

I'm trying to keep up with you. I've got a lot of work to do.....

BD

YAWN...your sh*t is tired and whack and you arent funny...

This retort was a failure as well. :)

• Upvote 1

This game is a microcosm of the franchise. We're only down 6, so our brain trust will talk themselves into thinking that Sanchez is thisclose to figuring it all out, so you can't bench him now! Same logic behind the extension. Same logic behind bringing in Tebow instead of real competition as the backup. Same logic behind not drafting a failsafe at the position this year.

31 other teams in the league and Tebow starts the 2nd half. Us? Nah. He'll figure it out.

YAWN...your sh*t is tired and whack and you arent funny...

This retort was a failure as well. :)

You are a failure.....

BD

Hey, HEY, we just pretend like the 2nd half of the one against Pittsburgh didn't happen. The goal line abortion, the entire series of **** ups in managing the clock in the 4th, DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE OC'S ARE INTERCHANGEABLE AND THIS STUFF DOESN'T MATTER.

Ya rly

Sanchez is almost elite!!!!!! We were within a stop of getting to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!

Of all our follies tonight we're only down by 2 fgs. Thats cool.

lol. Life as a Jets fan. For the rest of the league, they would be down a touchdown from the lead.. for us, we are down two field goals.

Ton of positives from that half. WR/TE's/RB's running free like we knew they should against that awful secondary. Defense has been absolutely excellent and our running game has been solid which I wasn't expecting. Our offense has actually put up more points than the Pats, which is amazing considering we have a blind retarded noodle armed Mexican, who is pretty unsure of what sport he's playing, behind centre. The special teams was a disaster but at least that's something of an aberration. There's still been a lot of improvement across the board.

6 point game and we recieve, in a game that's felt like hell. Thank's Mark.

If the Jets had an avg QB, they would be one of the best teams in the AFC.

Not a great QB, just somewhere around 15-20 in the NFL. Sanchez unfortunately is somewhere between 30-32 as far as QB goes. You can legitimately put Gabbert and Skelton behind him, that is about it.

Good news when Sanchez is gone next season even a Kellen Clements will seem like a Bart Star to us,,,

31 other teams in the league and Tebow starts the 2nd half. Us? Nah. He'll figure it out.

One. Stop. From. The. Super. Bowl.

I can only hope for a quick TD here to open the half :-(