****Official JN New York Jets vs New England Patriots Game Thread****

ECURB

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be the same crap from Rex. Sanchez shouldn't be the guy. He just doesn't have it. Can someone explain why the Jets wasted a 4th round draft pick on Tebow? Not to say that he's the answer but the Jets don't use him. If used properly the guy can be an offensive weapon. Our coaching staff just doesn't have a clue.

As what - A Runningback?

Give the guy more than 1 play at a time at QB. Give him an entire drive to do something. At this point can it be any worse than

what Sanchez gives us?

Really, with that O-Line? Were you watching the game? Did you see how badly Greene got slammed?

Ok, I agree - Put him in & the next week we can all get together for his Funeral!

Right just like he didn't lead them back to tie the game dispute terrible playcalling.

This board LOVES being miserable. They love it. They love hating Sanchez, part of me thinks that half of them love losing.

Mark Sanchez lead the Jets back from down 10 only to get ****ed over by his WR at the end of regulation. Pinning this on him is a joke.

Jets were supposed to be blown out....BLOWN THE **** out. They lose in OT and Sanchez goes 28 for 41 with 328 yds passing and he is still worthless according to most of you.

It will be the same crap from Rex. Sanchez shouldn't be the guy. He just doesn't have it. Can someone explain why the Jets wasted a 4th round draft pick on Tebow? Not to say that he's the answer but the Jets don't use him. If used properly the guy can be an offensive weapon. Our coaching staff just doesn't have a clue.

No they dont. The offense sucks and they try nothing different. F#ck Sparano and Rexy.

Sanchez sucks, but Big Mouth Rex and his Almighty Defense has to close out game there.

What happened to the, "we'll punch you in the mouth, most physical blah blah blah," 3rd and 1 with the momentum, your OL is demolishing them....and you go shotgun and throw a slant to a #5 NFL WR, at best??? Deplorable. Horrendous. Terrible. More of those words and such.

This board LOVES being miserable. They love it. They love hating Sanchez, part of me thinks that half of them love losing.

Mark Sanchez lead the Jets back from down 10 only to get ****ed over by his WR at the end of regulation. Pinning this on him is a joke.

Jets were supposed to be blown out....BLOWN THE **** out. They lose in OT and Sanchez goes 28 for 41 with 328 yds passing and he is still worthless according to most of you.

That sums it up. Thanks.

Sanchez is the worst. Dude sucks cock and balls. Truth.

What happened to the, "we'll punch you in the mouth, most physical blah blah blah," 3rd and 1 with the momentum, your OL is demolishing them....and you go shotgun and throw a slant to a #5 NFL WR, at best??? Deplorable. Horrendous. Terrible. More of those words and such.

This. The game was lost here. Utter stupidity.

I feel really...really bad for Stephen Hill. You can tell he feels horrible. Looks like he's the type to work hard and get better and better during the offseason. I think he'll be the type to drop a big one every now and then throughout his career but I'm also starting a to see a real potential #1 type caliber player. I dunno. I think you guys have a good WR there. I like his character, at least.

Sanchez brought us back in this game. Like it or not.

On one drive he was 9 for 10 with 93 yds.

He's one of the highest paid QB's in the league. He's the 5th overall pick in the NFL draft. He obviously has some kind of skill set to be some sort of NFL QB. Doesn't mean I want him anywhere near starting QB for my team, the Browns.

That is what killed me.

In a game like this where you need TD's and you are "Ground and Pound" why in god's name would you throw in that spot. Heck you could have even put Tebow in there and gotten a first down.

A major turn in the game right there.

That is what killed me.

In a game like this where you need TD's and you are "Ground and Pound" why in god's name would you throw in that spot. Heck you could have even put Tebow in there and gotten a first down.

A major turn in the game right there.

If anything play action a la Brady to Gronk TD. If anything. But **** that you run it twice behind your Pro Bowl OC and OG.

Im just impressed he can suck on both at the same time.

Ditto. He is an SC graduate, so I get the suck-cock part. But where do the balls enter the equation. Curious. This little prick ruined my whole day and evening. Now I will be kicking my dog "Goalpost" through the door all night. Poor little bastard. He cannot draw between the jambs to save his life.

Let's hear it for the line. Great job pass blocking. This game was lost when moron Sparano called a pass on 3rd and 1 from the 2 when we were running it down their throats.

This x1000. It was also lost when he read Hill in the end-zone so late, and then under thrown him!! And maybe a little of no-hands Hill dropping the ball inside the red zone on 3rd down at the end of regulation.

Garbage showing from the Pats. Jets should have won this game. That drop by Hill on 3rd and 3 was an absolute gift. The sad thing is that the Jets lose in division to the Pats to go under .500 and Sanchez actually had moderate success against the pathetic New England pass defense, which will probably convince Rex that "Mark's the guy" meaning the Jets may not see .500 ever again this season.

Garbage showing from the Pats. Jets should have won this game. That drop by Hill on 3rd and 3 was an absolute gift. The sad thing is that the Jets lose in division to the Pats to go under .500 and Sanchez actually had moderate success against the pathetic New England pass defense, which will probably convince Rex that "Mark's the guy" meaning the Jets may not see .500 ever again this season.

My 7 year old would have caught that pass that Hill dropped. With a catch the game was over! To blame Sanchez is insane! The way you people sound it's as if Tebow throws that pass Hill catches it? The play calling in overtime was pathetic to say the least, as was that 3rd and 1 call! Ground and pound my ass!

My 7 year old would have caught that pass that Hill dropped. With a catch the game was over! To blame Sanchez is insane! The way you people sound it's as if Tebow throws that pass Hill catches it? The play calling in overtime was pathetic to say the least, as was that 3rd and 1 call! Ground and pound my ass!

So I suppose the pick, the safety, and the fumble never happened in your eyes? Not to mention the worst screen pass attempt I've probably ever seen. Not to mention the fact that on several of his completions, he pretty much made Keller and whoever else have to make diving and jumping catches to hide his hideous inaccuracy at times.

Don't understand how he gets absolved of those things. Hill dropped a huge pass that would have won it. He shares a lot of blame as well. But Sanchez, though he played much better, is still largely at fault for yesterday's loss. That's the nature of the position.

Archived