****Official JN New York Jets vs New England Patriots Game Thread****

ECURB

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And every one of them made you gasp. My point is we have no real expectation of success. When it happens we are taken aback. It ain't supposed to be that way.

That is because for most of last year and for a part of this year they had become a three step get the ball out as fast as possible.

To me it was good to see...granted New England's pass defense is beyond awful and I am going to take it as a step, especially with the receiving corp depleted the way it has been the past couple of weeks with losing Holmes for the year and Stephen Hill for a few weeks.

I am more upset that on that last drive with 2:01 left that they didn't take the shot at the end zone instead of bringing in Tebow and running it up the middle. With all the momentum the Jets had at the time, coming back from 10 down with 6 minutes left to tie the game you have a chance to bury the Pats once and probably for good and you don't take the shot.

That is because for most of last year and for a part of this year they had become a three step get the ball out as fast as possible.

To me it was good to see...granted New England's pass defense is beyond awful and I am going to take it as a step, especially with the receiving corp depleted the way it has been the past couple of weeks with losing Holmes for the year and Stephen Hill for a few weeks.

I am more upset that on that last drive with 2:01 left that they didn't take the shot at the end zone instead of bringing in Tebow and running it up the middle. With all the momentum the Jets had at the time, coming back from 10 down with 6 minutes left to tie the game you have a chance to bury the Pats once and probably for good and you don't take the shot.

I completely agree with that. But I must say--I was not at all surprised that they did what they did--which also goes back to my point about our offensive approach.

So I suppose the pick, the safety, and the fumble never happened in your eyes? Not to mention the worst screen pass attempt I've probably ever seen. Not to mention the fact that on several of his completions, he pretty much made Keller and whoever else have to make diving and jumping catches to hide his hideous inaccuracy at times.

Don't understand how he gets absolved of those things. Hill dropped a huge pass that would have won it. He shares a lot of blame as well. But Sanchez, though he played much better, is still largely at fault for yesterday's loss. That's the nature of the position.

The guy's screen name is "Chadamania" and you're trying to use logic with him? You should know better.

Archived