Sanchez has become David Carr... Bring on Tebow

greeniemeanie

Watching Sanchez regress has been horrible. The kid is not nearly as good as he was in 09 and 10. He plays scared. Tebow is not scared of anyone. I don't think Tebow is the answer, but he is this year. Let's give Tebow a shot.

Sanchez lost this game, on his own, with his decisions, Sanchez lost to a Pat's team that begged to be beat.

Time for Tebow. I am officially on the Tebow bandwagon.

Let Sanchez sit, see what Tebow can do, reassess Tanny and Rex, but move forward.

Sanchez is lost. I feel sorry for the kid, but it's a rough business.

BRING ON TEBOW!

And so the "Sanchez has a NOODLE-ARM" bogus insults begin again with the "LETS USE TEBOW" issues.

• Offense did not loose this game - rather it brought us back

• Defense lost this game - Pass Rush & Run could not contain the Patriots when it counted in both the 4th quarter & OT

So cut out this "Sanchez has to go issue."

Wanna blame someone - Blame Rex, Special Teams & the Defense - They lost this game by playing it like a scrimmage and not a war!

And so the "Sanchez has a NOODLE-ARM" bogus insults begin again with the "LETS USE TEBOW" issues.

• Defense lost this game - Pass Rush & Run could not contain the Patriots when it counted in both the 4th quarter & OT

Wanna blame someone - Blame Rex, Special Teams & the Defense - They lost this game by playing it like a scrimmage and not a war!

Were playing one of the worse defenses in history, this game was supposed to be a shootout. This game was all about offense, sure special teams sucked but we still ****ed up a lot on offense.

Complete screw up on an easy TD

Safety, because the ball slipped out of his hands

Fumble in OT

Yeah, the defense and special teams, and Rex lost this

Watching Sanchez regress has been horrible. The kid is not nearly as good as he was in 09 and 10. He plays scared. Tebow is not scared of anyone. I don't think Tebow is the answer, but he is this year. Let's give Tebow a shot.

Sanchez lost this game, on his own, with his decisions, Sanchez lost to a Pat's team that begged to be beat.

Time for Tebow. I am officially on the Tebow bandwagon.

Let Sanchez sit, see what Tebow can do, reassess Tanny and Rex, but move forward.

Sanchez is lost. I feel sorry for the kid, but it's a rough business.

BRING ON TEBOW!

What about the 328 yds pasing and leading the team back from down 10?

You guys are ****in clowns.

Mark needs to go, but I take no one who talks about Tim Tebow seriously.

This. I would love to see them bench Sanchez and Tebow go 8 for 34 for 70 yards and a 35-6 loss just so everyone stops with this "Tebow will save us" nonsense. If we had any other backup, nobody would be talking like this.

Were playing one of the worse defenses in history, this game was supposed to be a shootout. This game was all about offense, sure special teams sucked but we still ****ed up a lot on offense.

Gee - I would think giving up 7 unanswered points in the 1st quarter would count against us to the point that we even wound up in OT as a big issue...

Or is that Sanchez's fault as well?

This. I would love to see them bench Sanchez and Tebow go 8 for 34 for 70 yards and a 35-6 loss just so everyone stops with this "Tebow will save us" nonsense. If we had any other backup, nobody would be talking like this.

That's where you are so wrong - most of us look at this game as an "ON ALL CYLINDERS" approach - Not a MADDEN 2013 resolve!

Not having a vet QB ready to step in in games like this, if only to right the ship, is the crime that will end this regime. Jason freaking Campbell would have this team at 5-2.

Where is he now? And Sanchez brought the team back in the 4th quarter. He wasn't perfect but he was good enough to win today. Hill dropped the win and the D couldn't clinch it.

What I'd love to see even more is a new owner and a new QB. Even Rex is pissing me off these days.

Sanchez under throws a wide open receiver. Thats 7.

Bad exchange. Thats 2.

Fumbles with the game on the line in a four down situation.

Kid is not good.

Hill drops a wide open pass at the 12......Jets have to settle for 3.

3rd and 1 from inside the 10 the OC does not go to Tebow (ya now the whole reason we brought him here), doesn't run the ball, calls a 3yd slant.....Jets have to settle for 3.

Specials give up a TD on a kick-off and get a holding penalty taking away very good field position. Possile 10 pt swings there.

-Defense (as is their norm) cannot get the big stop on final drive in regulation.

It's easier to just blame the QB.

Archived