Rex Ryan

gangreenman

Mark did play well. there's no hoping about it. He played really well. and that's including the int. He's throwing like a man these days.

Once Holmes went down and we finally put Kerley on the field with Keller and Hill. I was down on sanchez as much as anyone the beginning of the season, and rightfully so, but I honestly like what I've seen out of this group the last two weeks and where it's heading. I don't sh*t my pants every time he goes to throw the ball. Kerley is playing like Holmes should have been playing. I know I get suckered in around this time every year, but I actually think the offense is starting to click.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once Holmes went down and we finally put Kerley on the field with Keller and Hill. I was down on sanchez as much as anyone the beginning of the season, and rightfully so, but I honestly like what I've seen out of this group the last two weeks and where it's heading. I don't sh*t my pants every time he goes to throw the ball. Kerley is playing like Holmes should have been playing. I know I get suckered in around this time every year, but I actually think the offense is starting to click.

When's the last time a Sanchez led offense was making you think it had any potential? I'm getting suckered into it now, but its a first under Sanchez for me. He still sucks, but I see some po-tential for them to not suck moving forward this season.

this whole season has ben a mixed bag of some good, some bad and some terrible

the injuries add up, but nobody cares. the packers had like 15 guys on IR last year.

his defense consistently can't get stops in end of half or end of game situaitons, and his offense is stuck in the 1980's

but this game was not on him, I'll give you that

If you do not chase Brady he will run you out of the building. AT the very end, Rex pulled back. He is just like all the other doofs who coach this way.

The issue isn't Twitter. The issue is the coach lying to the fan base, or even worse, just being completely clueless and really thinking Sanchez played great.

No offense, but you sound pretty soft. "My husband said my ass doesn't look fat in these pants. I he lying to me?"

Wouldn't he have benched him if he accepted reality?

If you accepted reality you would understand there is no better option. Benching the QB is generally a recipe for disaster. Everybody's favorite guru Parcells was afraid to do it to a backup in 1999. Rick ****ing Mirer.

No offense, but you sound pretty soft. "My husband said my ass doesn't look fat in these pants. I he lying to me?"

If you accepted reality you would understand there is no better option. Benching the QB is generally a recipe for disaster. Everybody's favorite guru Parcells was afraid to do it to a backup in 1999. Rick ****ing Mirer.

You have no way of knowing that there is no better option. When you're getting the worst QB play in the NFL, it's not like a change could do all that much damage.

You have no way of knowing that there is no better option. When you're getting the worst QB play in the NFL, it's not like a change could do all that much damage.

Yes, I know. I have no way of knowing, but I have a pretty good idea. The Jets coaches have an even better idea. I'm sure you'd have been one of the guys yelling for Tupa from week 3 in 1999. The fact is, the last two games have not been that bad in terms of QB play. You want to bench him based upon the past and the fact that the coach hurt your feelings by lying to you. I think that saying that was Mark's best performance is a way to tell Sanchez that his play hasn't been good enough. You take it as an indictment of the coach. Why did he lie to me? Boo hoo.

Yes, I know. I have no way of knowing, but I have a pretty good idea. The Jets coaches have an even better idea. I'm sure you'd have been one of the guys yelling for Tupa from week 3 in 1999. The fact is, the last two games have not been that bad in terms of QB play. You want to bench him based upon the past and the fact that the coach hurt your feelings by lying to you. I think that saying that was Mark's best performance is a way to tell Sanchez that his play hasn't been good enough. You take it as an indictment of the coach. Why did he lie to me? Boo hoo.

What have you seen this season to make you believe the Jets coaches have any idea what they are doing? LMAO @ Not that bad. Yeah I mean he only missed a wide open TD the lose the game and also put the ball on the ground, like he always does, to lose the game. Other than that he was stellar!!!!

I just want to get this off my chest, because this game sealed it for me.

If the Jets fire Rex Ryan, I will stop caring about this team. Without Revis, Holmes, Pouha, Ellis, and literally down to a 3rd string UDFA, a fullback, and a QB at the running back position, and we were still not only competed, but should have won that game.

Under Mangini or Edwards or anyone else, this game is a laugher. Now Im brutally pissed that Sparano sat on the ball when we could have ended the game, that the ref invented a pi call on a play he couldn't see... And that we lost a game we should have won.

Tom Brady managed a grand total of 20 points on four scoring drives. The Jets offense scored 26 points.

Give him a good QB, and that man is going to win a Super Bowl. I hope our owner gives him that chance.

If he had the balls to start Tebow, i'd be more inclined to agree with you. At this point, Rex is all talk and no balls. Make the move already.

What have you seen this season to make you believe the Jets coaches have any idea what they are doing? LMAO @ Not that bad. Yeah I mean he only missed a wide open TD the lose the game and also put the ball on the ground, like he always does, to lose the game. Other than that he was stellar!!!!

I don't know why I engage you, but who said stellar? They have played a brutal schedule without their best player on each side of the ball and they are 3-4. Stop acting like they are the ****ing Panthers. Of course I'm sure you'd be just fine with Cam Newton, so I'm not sure what matters.

If he had the balls to start Tebow, i'd be more inclined to agree with you. At this point, Rex is all talk and no balls. Make the move already.

First of all, I cant tell if you are a chick with your hair pulled back in a braid or a dood with a ton of body hair shaved into the form of a V neck hair sweater. Second, I think I partied in that apartment if it is off campus in gainesville. Look for a nugg that someone cheebed out of the pipe in the corner of the living room. If you find it, you can keep it because I cant take my eyes off of your avatar : )

First of all, I cant tell if you are a chick with your hair pulled back in a braid or a dood with a ton of body hair shaved into the form of a V neck hair sweater. Second, I think I partied in that apartment if it is off campus in gainesville. Look for a nugg that someone cheebed out of the pipe in the corner of the living room. If you find it, you can keep it because I cant take my eyes off of your avatar : )

ahahahahaha.

You sound gay for me and I appreciate it, any approval is better than none.

Archived