When do we start talking about the Dolphins ?

JetsFanInDenver

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No sh*t but vegas set line at 1.5 and it moved to just 2, so public and vegas believe fins are better

The point is, Vegas doesn't think anything, it's all just a numbers game to them. Not to mention, if the line is moving to make the Jets greater favorites (I've seen it up to -2.5), that means there was too high of a volume of people betting on the Jets and they're trying to get more money in for Miami, which doesn't exactly support the idea of the public believing the fins are better. Not that I give a crap what the public thinks anyway, but I'm just saying.

The point is, Vegas doesn't think anything, it's all just a numbers game to them. Not to mention, if the line is moving to make the Jets greater favorites (I've seen it up to -2.5), that means there was too high of a volume of people betting on the Jets and they're trying to get more money in for Miami, which doesn't exactly support the idea of the public believing the fins are better. Not that I give a crap what the public thinks anyway, but I'm just saying.

Why even argue about this?

Weren't the Jets 10.5 pt underdogs last week? This means absolutely nothing. Dumb argument.

Why even argue about this?

Weren't the Jets 10.5 pt underdogs last week? This means absolutely nothing. Dumb argument.

Oh, I absolutely agree with you, thus my last comment in that post. It obviously doesn't really mean anything either way, but I just don't get why some people feel the need to try to clutch to negativity that isn't even there (and let's be honest, I'm hardly an optimist when it comes to this team).

Ahh another troll that will disappear as soon as the Dolphins lose.

BTW.....Did you change the kicker ?

Nope, we still have the same bum that let you win last time. Our ENTIRE strategy today was to win without having him kick any...so it almost worked.

BTW, it must stink to feel like a troll on your own boards!

Nope, we still have the same bum that let you win last time. Our ENTIRE strategy today was to win without having him kick any...so it almost worked.

BTW, it must stink to feel like a troll on your own boards!

Ahh..here comes the fair weather troll.

There is only one dolphags fan who comes here after a loss as well. It isn't you.

So GFY!

Ahh..here comes the fair weather troll.

There is only one dolphags fan who comes here after a loss as well. It isn't you.

So GFY!

Umm, I posted a congratulations after your win last month...which was certainly difficult since our kicker gave you the game. Way to be a sore loser though.

I did like the other part of your post though...I'm guessing that GFY stood for "Go Fins Yay!" I'll have to remember that one!

Archived