Bills DE Kelsay calls out the D

hoping4ASuperBowl

Bills DE Chris Kelsay called out Buffalo's defense on Monday, suggesting some Bills players aren't giving 100 percent on the field.

"We’ve got to understand what accountability means across the board, playing hard every play," said Kelsay. "You watch the film and not everybody was playing hard every snap and that’s unacceptable." Added Kelsay, "I’d take Mario Williams at full health and full speed probably over anybody else in the league. At the same time I’d take Sean Ferguson, who we cut, over a guy that’s playing 50 percent, and I think our coaches would too."

http://www.buffalobi...31-b3cf1317bc68

Yea, Mario looks like a guy who got his big payday and his on cruise control out there. Heard he's blaming it on his hands being hurt and how he's a big hand-technique guy, but if he was playing like that under that contract as a Jet, dude would have been crucified by now.

Nobodys letting him off the hook here, it's just a smaller market so it doesn't gain as much publicity. He's been really bad. Typical.

Nobodys letting him off the hook here, it's just a smaller market so it doesn't gain as much publicity. He's been really bad. Typical.

He was way overrated. That contract just goes to show how much team put on pass rushers. Dude hasnt been getting to the QB in 4 years but got paid like he's elite at it. Amazing. Good for him, sucks for Bills fans.

Archived