Eva and Mark breakup (merged)

JetsFanInDenver

Eva Longoria, Mark Sanchez split after three months together: Couple’s age difference and actress’ ‘Hollywood’ lifestyle are to blame

'Mark adores and respects Eva,' Sanchez's spokesman says. 'It really was about scheduling more than anything else. They will remain close friends.'

eva24web-1-web.jpg

Jason Arthurs/Getty Images

Eva Longoria and Mark Sanchez are now back on the market.

Mark Sanchez has been punted from Eva Longoria’s life.

The couple have officially split, Sanchez's rep confirmed to Us Weekly on Tuesday, after Confidenti@l reported the same day the 25-year-old footballer spent early Saturday morning "flirting and dancing with some blond" at the Darby Downstairs nightclub on W. 14th St. with a large group of friends that included both guys and girls.

"Mark adores and respects Eva," Sanchez's spokesman says. "It really was about scheduling more than anything else. They will remain close friends."

According to a source close to Longoria, the couple of three months split because of "the age difference" - the 37-year-old divorced actress, who was formerly married to basketball player Tony Parker, is 12 years senior to Sanchez.

"She's more 'Hollywood' than he is," says the insider, who adds that "her people are always around, and (Mark) didn't like that."

The source also adds that the "Desperate Housewives" star is "more focused" on philanthropic efforts. sa

Meanwhile, Gang Green's quarterback seems to enjoy New York's nightlife: He remained at The Darby till 3:30 a.m. Saturday morning. He was also spotted at the high-profile TOY Restaurant in the Meatpacking District Monday night with a group of male friends for a "relatively low key boys night" according to a source, leaving around midnight.

A rep for Longoria had no comment.

how many NFL QB's are out until 3:30 before a big game ? I know it was friday night/saturday morning, not sunday morning like namath used to do, but wtf

the NFL has a very long off season

can this boy just give us 4 months of effort ?

how many NFL QB's are out until 3:30 before a big game ? I know it was friday night/saturday morning, not sunday morning like namath used to do, but wtf

the NFL has a very long off season

can this boy just give us 4 months of effort ?

And then he was laughing it up and having a great time at the press conference afterwards. He cares less about winning than he does his look of being the Starting Quarterback in New York City.

I am gonna laugh my ass off when that idiot is out of the league in a few years.

And then he was laughing it up and having a great time at the press conference afterwards. He cares less about winning than he does his look of being the Starting Quarterback in New York City.

I am gonna laugh my ass off when that idiot is out of the league in a few years.

LOLOLOLOL

He's gotta stop messing around. Mark needs to get him some Kate Hudson action. I mean damn, look what she did for A-Rod in 2009; dude absolutely tore up the postseason on his way to his first and only world series.

Minnesota+Twins+v+New+York+Yankees+Game+2+HK64BmaOC8jl.jpg

Nah. He just got done with a 37-year-old. And before that it was a 17-year-old. Gotta go right for the middle now.

Archived