Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 8 Video Preview - Jets vs Dolphins

EmDiggy

Good evening Jets fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Em, I don't mean to be a hater, but have you actually predicted the Jets to win a single game this season?

I know you took the Bills over us, and we crushed the Bills. You took the Colts over us, and we crushed the Colts. You also took the Dolphins over us, in their building and we won. Those were the easiest games we had thusfar, so I'm thinking you haven't predicted a single Jets win so far? Weird.

Em, I don't mean to be a hater, but have you actually predicted the Jets to win a single game this season?

I know you took the Bills over us, and we crushed the Bills. You took the Colts over us, and we crushed the Colts. You also took the Dolphins over us, in their building and we won. Those were the easiest games we had thusfar, so I'm thinking you haven't predicted a single Jets win so far? Weird.

Just another Jets hater

Nah, not tryin to say he hates the Jets. He's gotta go with his gut each game. It's just weird, that's all, especially when we have blown teams out (Bills, Colts) and hung tough with almost everyone except the 49ers (loss to the Pats & Texans was by 1 score).

He's predicted a loss every single game. There is absolutely no possible way an unbiased person who's actually trying to pose as an objective analyst, could do such a thing. The guy said Buffalo had a better secondary. Buffalo!!!! - they are on a historic pace to be the worst defense ever.

Either he's a moron (which doesnt seem to be the case) or he's extremely biased. No biggie. Dont care either way. But his actions would support my position.

He's predicted a loss every single game. There is absolutely no possible way an unbiased person who's actually trying to pose as an objective analyst, could do such a thing. The guy said Buffalo had a better secondary. Buffalo!!!! - they are on a historic pace to be the worst defense ever.

Either he's a moron (which doesnt seem to be the case) or he's extremely biased. No biggie. Dont care either way. But his actions would support my position.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Buffalo secondary thing. I still don't get where he was going with that. It made absolutely no sense.

The Jets lost the UNDISPUTED best cornerback in football, and their secondary is *STILL* better than the Bills secondary without injuries. That's pretty insane.

That's like losing Calvin Johnson and still having a better set of WR's than the other team.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Buffalo secondary thing. I still don't get where he was going with that. It made absolutely no sense.

The Jets lost the UNDISPUTED best cornerback in football, and their secondary is *STILL* better than the Bills secondary without injuries. That's pretty insane.

That's like losing Calvin Johnson and still having a better set of WR's than the other team.

i think he does it comparitivly against the oppenent. Like because sanchez sucks the secondary would have same advantage as jets secondary. Not because they are better but because the other teams offense is worse lol

i think he does it comparitivly against the oppenent. Like because sanchez sucks the secondary would have same advantage as jets secondary. Not because they are better but because the other teams offense is worse lol

That would make sense, BUT, I would still take Sanchez vs. Buffalo secondary over Fitzpatrick vs. Jets secondary, anywhere, any time, any way. And the results of that game speak for themselves. Sanchez actually looked like a competent QB, while Fitpatrick looked... like Sanchez.

That would make sense, BUT, I would still take Sanchez vs. Buffalo secondary over Fitzpatrick vs. Jets secondary, anywhere, any time, any way. And the results of that game speak for themselves. Sanchez actually looked like a competent QB, while Fitpatrick looked... like Sanchez.

lol yea i feel yea man. But after that awesome offensive pre season we had who coulda predicted what we were about to do to buffalo lol. It was a pleasent suprise

Archived