Weather could have major impact on game this weekend

Beaver

http://news.yahoo.com/hybrid-sandy-winter-storm-threatens-east-coast-064040714.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — Government forecasters say a big storm that they're calling "Frankenstorm" is likely to blast most of the U.S. East Coast next week.

The storm is an unusual mix of a hurricane and a winter storm. The worst of it could be focused around New York City and New Jersey.

Forecasters on Thursday said there's a 90 percent chance that the East will get steady gale-force winds, flooding, heavy rain and maybe snow starting Sunday and stretching past Wednesday.

The hurricane part of the storm is likely to come ashore somewhere in New Jersey on Tuesday morning.

NOAA forecaster Jim Cisco said the storm is so massive that the effects will be felt along the entire coast from Florida to Maine and inland to Ohio.

If this weather hits before or during the game, look out. The Dolphins are better than the jets at running the ball and stopping the run.

r u serious? If this storm hits and is as bad as they suggest no one will pass and it will be a Jets win cause our D-Line will suffocate Mr Kardashian at the line. Greene is a bigger more bruising back and as long as he holds on to the ball should be the difference.

Of course right now the hurricane part is off our shores here in S Fla, so the game wil be long over before and IF it reaches there.

r u serious? If this storm hits and is as bad as they suggest no one will pass and it will be a Jets win cause our D-Line will suffocate Mr Kardashian at the line. Greene is a bigger more bruising back and as long as he holds on to the ball should be the difference.

Of course right now the hurricane part is off our shores here in S Fla, so the game wil be long over before and IF it reaches there.

what team are u watchin, fins beat up jets in 1st game mon

If Sandy hits I don't give a sh*t about how it affects the game. I care about how it affects my house, car, commute, etc.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Tebow's performance Sunday will put into perspective the insignificance of your material wealth. Then you can learn to be poor as sh*t like me

Going to rain rain and rain

I'm a little worried about flooding since it will coincides with the moon tide, though now since it will come ashore more on Tuesday than Monday that's less of a factor. It may still swing out east. But other than that it will be lots of rain and high wind-things that have happened on earth forever. If you watch TV you would think every rainstorm is a potential to wipe us all off the map.

Archived