****Official JN New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread****

Blackout

I can just hear Rex in his post game press conference praising Sanchez for throwing a touchdown pass.

Oh great, now we have a garbage time TD drive that's going to have the apologists somehow determining that this means that Sanchez isn't god awful.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stat padding

Sanchez has managed to push himself up over 50% completion and actually has a TD. Just what these clueless fools need as a way to defend him. I know you know better, so I don't want to hear any more of this crap from you even slightly pretending there's anything to defend Sanchez for.

Yeah I can see this happening.

So, what do we think? A garbage time TD here to make the score less embarrassing than this game actually has been, while also allowing people to pretend Sanchez's performance wasn't laughably horrible?

So, what do we think? A garbage time TD here to make the score less embarrassing than this game actually has been, while also allowing people to pretend Sanchez's performance wasn't laughably horrible?

Which is EXACTLY what the CS and FO will do.

i meant the new gm would probably get rid of rex wanting his own crew. but lets be real here, rex,tanny,sanchez,soprano,etc gotta go

Yeah, you really have to give a new GM complete control over who coaches under him. If he wants to give Rex a year to see how it goes than so be it, but if he wants to send Rex packing, you can't question that one bit.

Archived