rex is a freaking moron. plain and simple

ylekram

If you guys really think about it. I mean REALLY. Revis is to blame too. How dare he be so good and lull us into a false sense of security and then get hurt? What a POS.

if he spent less time about bitching about his contract and more time doing scientific research to find a way to not blow out his knee in the future we would have been good. F#ck Revis.

:-D

Yes, he is-he just said he NEVER even THOUGHT of bringing in Tebow why "Mark gives us the best chance to win" wow Tebow must really really really suck-if this fat moron thinks that this is the best p[lay this team can get out of this position-I've SEEN McElroy play better

if Rex does NOT switch quarterbacks soon I will change my long-time stance of keeping him around next year

Dude has no BALLS whatsoever and wants to stick with Sanchez because it's the easy way out to blame Mark

play TEBOW he has proven he can work miracles on the football field if given more than one ****ing pass attempt a season. gosh damn Jets!

Sporano is clueless. If anything, Rex should be fired just for bringing him in. How long is it going to take the guy to realize that running out of tight formations into the teeth of a defense that has 9 guys stacked in the box doesn't work? Let Sanchez pass on first down. It makes running on 2nd/3rd and short that much easier...

Sanchez isn't great by any means...But this offense is not doing him any favors. And bringing in Tebow just to run into the middle of a stacked line is also just mind numbingly stupid. At least let him pass, or do something to get him in space where he is some sort of a threat.

if Rex does NOT switch quarterbacks soon I will change my long-time stance of keeping him around next year

Dude has no BALLS whatsoever and wants to stick with Sanchez because it's the easy way out to blame Mark

play TEBOW he has proven he can work miracles on the football field if given more than one ****ing pass attempt a season. gosh damn Jets!

Tebow would be a disaster for the Jets. We need to do more passing, not more bullish*t run plays.

The post game interview was a great insight into the mind of a retard

It's scary he even bothered to talk this afternoon. Screw the NFL rules if he was going to talk this stupidly he should've kept his mouth shut or done a Tortarella.

Trying to pinpoint whats wrong with this team is like A DOG CHASING ITS TAIL.

The Qb sucks>>>but might actually be serviceable if he had better weapons>>>but both might perform better if the pass/run blocking was better>>>but if the OC can call better plays at the right time we'd have a better chance at success>>>but if the GM fielded better players, and made better hires in the coaching staff

the D is old and slow>>>but if we had a viable blitz package>>>etc etc etc.

and round and round we go.

I will say this, as far as today goes....

If we had a HALFWAY DECENT qb, he couldve put us in a better position to win that game and Mark Sanchez was incapable of that. We had ample time to battle back and even tho we ran a little more than I wouldve liked....Sanchez could not take advantage of the oppurtunities he was given...PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

You take Matt Ryan, Eli, Payton, and 95% of the other starting Qbs in the league...we wouldve battled back into that game....period!

Tebow would be a disaster for the Jets. We need to do more passing, not more bullish*t run plays.

I got news for you, we're already a disaster and throwing more with Sanchez hasn't exactly been a recipe for success. We suck but I'd rather spend the second half bitching about Tebow cause I'm growing tired of Sanchez's sh*t

Okay, this is the funniest thing I've read in a while. What do you call what you saw today other than a disaster? You mean it gets worse? What happens if Tebow plays quarterback? The team plane crashes into an orphanage during a visit by every supermodel on the planet?

Okay, this is the funniest thing I've read in a while. What do you call what you saw today other than a disaster? You mean it gets worse? What happens if Tebow plays quarterback? The team plane crashes into an orphanage during a visit by every supermodel on the planet?

That would totally be worse.

How can you be certain that Tebow will be worse?

Another brutal INT in the endzone today reminded me of Oakland last season. Same throw with nobody in green around. Sanchez fumbles every game.

Did you read the post I was replying to? It would seem you didn't.

Orphans and supermodels, man. What's with you?

again this week, I'm concerned about lack of situational awareness on the offense, not just the play calling but the complete lack of urgency. They were down 24 points early in the 3rd Q and showed absolutely no amount of hurry up anything. It's terrible.

Sanchez isn't good, but this "system" seriously doesn't help, and I'm guessing they don't really have a system. They say "ground and pound" but they did nothing to make that philosophy their reality. And at this point there doesn't seem to be an offensive philosophy. Tannenbaum didn't do ANYTHING to improve the offense this past offseason except acquire Tim Tebow, which has put the Jets in the spotlight even more so than they would be otherwise so everything feels worse.

Archived