So Rex record

Joe Jets fan

Ok so I liked Rex but. Let's be real. He went 9 -7 then 11 - 5 then 8 - 8, then this sh*t bag if a season. He hired Soprano who sucks. He helped picked Sanchez, who sucks. His D sucks

It's time to go. It's time to blow it up. We need a ton and this is supposed to be Rex big year with all his players and coaches. This team sucks. Blow it up and start over.

So we had an elite defense that blitzed like maniacs. Then he handed the reigns over to Pettine who changed things to be more conservative. Rex says he is handling it more now.. yet we are still playing little league defense. That is the most annoying part. Things need to turn around quick or he is really going to be out of a job.

no. it takes time for a first time head coach to fully come into his own. Some coaches win later in their careers. Mike Shanahan...hell, belichik was onto his 4th team before winning the SB. I really think all rex needs is time. lets just hope he's not our andy reid.

no. it takes time for a first time head coach to fully come into his own. Some coaches win later in their careers. Mike Shanahan...hell, belichik was onto his 4th team before winning the SB. I really think all rex needs is time. lets just hope he's not our andy reid.

what 4 teams was beliscum HC of?

I heard Rex re-affirm to everyone that Sanchez is the starter. We all know Johnson is in love with Tebow and wants him here forever so will it eventually get to a point where its Tebow over Rex? Does tebow really deserve a shot or is this just some feeble attempt by Woody to try and sell more seats without actually fixing the problems on this team?

Rex sucks, accept it Jets. Time to start looking for a new coach. Seriously, he has some nice defensive schemes with the appropriate personnel. But besides that is he anything more than a big fat cheerleader?

And what were you guys thinking picking up Tony Morono? Come on... Looks like your FO has become worse than ours!

Archived