College QB's you'd be interested in for the Jets

Matt39

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which SEC QB should we have an eye on then

Just a Bad crop of QBS this yr, I think Mccarron returns for senior yr

The Kid from Georgia is pretty good, Murray.

I would ask Seattle what it wants for Flynn, I would fire Tanny and Rex b4 that discussion though

Do people really think we're going to have a shot at Geno Smith?

No, but I ingest a lot of mescaline so I'm not even sure I'm awake right now. My avatar is actually a picture I drew in commemoration of the time Jesus flew on my back into battle against the mighty lizard king.

I dont know if he's good looking enough to play for Woody, but I like what I've seen from Mike Glennon. He's 6'6, good arm...doesnt play with a ton of talent and puts up pretty good numbers.

My concern about Glennon is that after Sanchez, I hate drafting someone without at least 3 years of starting experience at the college level (preferably 4). The NFL is not the right place to learn how to play QB.

My concern about Glennon is that after Sanchez, I hate drafting someone without at least 3 years of starting experience at the college level (preferably 4). The NFL is not the right place to learn how to play QB.

He wouldnt have to start. Unless he completely shoots up the board, he's probably a 3rd-4th round guy. This isnt a great class so it was just a thought.

I figured you were making fun of my captain obvious comment regarding Glennon in reply to Stonehands

No, I think you're right and I also think Jones might drop. He's not putting up the video-game numbers that most guys do in that system, he gets pulled in the red zone for Bell, and he has a reputation of folding under pressure. Tough to figure though, because he's also a four-year starter with good size and a big arm, so who knows.

No, I think you're right and I also think Jones might drop. He's not putting up the video-game numbers that most guys do in that system, he gets pulled in the red zone for Bell, and he has a reputation of folding under pressure. Tough to figure though, because he's also a four-year starter with good size and a big arm, so who knows.

You guys are so sarcastic Im on defense. I apologize.

But I'd hope if they draft someone they have the measurables and hope for the best.

You guys are so sarcastic Im on defense. I apologize.

But I'd hope if they draft someone they have the measurables and hope for the best.

He doesn't really pass the eye test for me, but if he drops into the 2nd or later I think he'd definitely be worth a look based on the experience and physical tools.

REPORT: Geno Smith Is A Huge Cokehead; Possible Pedophile

MORGANTOWN (AP)-- Noted cocaine-abusing Mountaineers quarterback Geno Smith was seen around campus this week doing cocaine and traveling with freshman girls, some of whom are no way at the legal age of 18 years old. West Virginia officials could not be reached for comment. Cocaine.

Archived