The Official 2012-2013 Miami Heat Thread

dolphann4life

• 4 weeks later...

LeBron scored 27 points against the Bucs on 11 shots, made 9 and made 8 of 11 free throws.  I looked at the bucket chart and 10 of LeBron's shots were in the paint right in front of the basket.  That's crazy.

That's why his shooting percentage is so high.  Yes, he's improved his jumpshot, but he rarely needs it because he gets into the paint so easily.

• 1 month later...

Great game last night. Luckily I was able to get tickets last minute and attended. I think you can expect most of the games in this series to be real tight like last night's game.  Pacers size is a BIG problem (Pun intended). David West murdered us last night, but Birdman (7-7 FG) and Lebron (30-10-10 and a game winning buzzer beater) came through with huge performances. Heat in 5.

263330_507559162627229_804684421_n.jpg

10 PM and the 3rd QT is just starting.

East coast for sports just sucks.

I'll take it over the West Coast, maybe it's because I wasn't used to it but when I was living in Arizona I ******* hated 10am football or 4:30 Sunday night games. I like to get drunk yo.

When you were growing up was ti always your aim to be an internet troll or was it something you kind of fell into?

Also, Sid has never been penalized for a dive.  Lebron has been fined for a flop. So, not sure what your point i

LOL. Sid doesn't dive. Videos are edited haha because if Lebron didn't get fined it would have been less of a flop............ Ok Carl!

11-sidney-crosby-dive-hockey-dive-gifs.g

Looks legit! Who has the NHL actually fined for diving btw?

what block on Lebron?

Probably in that series that's playing out in SMC's head, where Lebron and Carmelo are similar players.

LOL. Matt & T0m make a cute couple.  It's a crazy love triangle with JiF.

That said, LeBron wasn't actually blocked so Matt is correct.  LeBron altered the shot so he wouldn't get blocked and bricked it.

bad-call-overreaction.gif

LOL. Matt & T0m make a cute couple.  It's a crazy love triangle with JiF.

That said, LeBron wasn't actually blocked so Matt is correct.  LeBron altered the shot so he wouldn't get blocked and bricked it.

bad-call-overreaction.gif

I thought the refs messed that call up tbh. But Lebron cant run around like the coaches son in little league after striking out.

I thought the refs messed that call up tbh. But Lebron cant run around like the coaches son in little league after striking out.

I thought it was a bad call too BUT, the refs have allowed Hibbert to do that all postseason.  It was bad calls in the Knicks series and bad calls in this series.  Somehow Hibbert is the only big who jumps straight up in the refs minds.  Its absurd.

That said, LeBron ran away to purposefully show up the refs.  He said so in the postgame, noting that he was "running away from the scene of the crime" (his words).

I thought it was a bad call too BUT, the refs have allowed Hibbert to do that all postseason.  It was bad calls in the Knicks series and bad calls in this series.  Somehow Hibbert is the only big who jumps straight up in the refs minds.  Its absurd.

That said, LeBron ran away to purposefully show up the refs.  He said so in the postgame, noting that he was "running away from the scene of the crime" (his words).

Well, it'll be interesting to see how Hibbert is officiated tmw...considering they just took 75k(absurd in itself) out of his wallet.

He probably should have waited till after they won game 7 to say..."I dont care if you fine me"

Archived