Buccaneers trade Aqib Talib to Patriots

SayNoToDMC

Dude, what are you trying to do to my eyes???

The Patriots only sign high character players.

Good teams dont trade draft picks for basket cases.

This is a move of desperation.

Eli Manning.

It was a good move for the Bucs.

He is a FA after the season. Given all his transgressions, I doubt Shiano was high on re-signing or extending him.

He gets rid of a headache for a 4th round pick.

Dude, what are you trying to do to my eyes???

The Patriots only sign high character players.

Good teams dont trade draft picks for basket cases.

This is a move of desperation.

Eli Manning.

Actully this is a smart move as a hired gun :) for this season he will probably not be resigned . Not a bad idea to throw a CB out there on a team established with leaders and a great coaching staff. If he does a good job it gets them closer to making a SB run if he does not work they can dump him for using a 4th round pick. Maybe Wilfork threatens his life and he stays in line Im not sure if the guy has been a loudmoth on the team level but he certainly is a nut outside of football.

I think he sucks. He held on EVERY pass play against the Giants earlier this year. He may bhave been trying to game the replacement refs, but the fact was, he could not cover anybody theGiants had.

hate to say it, but.... WHO CAN?

hate to say it, but.... WHO CAN?

I actually think that if the Giants had deigned to use the wildcat, and Eli had lined up as a wideout, even he would have beaten Talib. Tackles declared eligible would be held by Talib. Fullbacks coming out of the backfield could take him deep. Anthony Becht could dust him.

Archived