Official 2012-2013 New York Knicks Thread

RutgersJetFan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell happened to Brewer? They've been in big holes early recently because they're playing 5 on 4 on offense. Shump can't come back soon enough.

Basketball is such a confidence sport and his looks shot. He can't make a shot and now it's affecting him defensively. Right now, I'd start White or Copeland over him.

**** them and that stupid chant. Even moving to an area that cares about the team, Nets fans still have no concept of what is and isn't annoying.

The filthy Manhattan carpetbaggers will clear out and get replaced by filthy Brooklyn hipsters, then they'll come up with a bunch of REALLY ANNOYING Cameron Crazy-style chants.

Lebron has a post-up game now. Everyone's now playing to lose to the Heat in six, anyway. Go, NBA.

Keep shooting Ray

It's nuts.

Clyde offered his wisdom in his usual minimilist style in the Wolves game. Breem was talking about Felton's swollen hands, how its affecting his shots, and Clyde simply responded:

"Then he should stop shooting."

The filthy Manhattan carpetbaggers will clear out and get replaced by filthy Brooklyn hipsters, then they'll come up with a bunch of REALLY ANNOYING Cameron Crazy-style chants.

Lebron has a post-up game now. Everyone's now playing to lose to the Heat in six, anyway. Go, NBA.

Hey no argument here, been saying that since the end of last postseason. "Well, he finally put it together, we're all screwed." Pretty much why I had no problem with the Knicks approach to this offseason. Might as well say **** it and go all in on something. An ECF loss is all we're all playing for anyways.

It's nuts.

Clyde offered his wisdom in his usual minimilist style in the Wolves game. Breem was talking about Felton's swollen hands, how its affecting his shots, and Clyde simply responded:

"Then he should stop shooting."

At this point it's on Woodson. Where's the guy that reemed out Fields last year for this same type of sh*t?

At this point it's on Woodson. Where's the guy that reemed out Fields last year for this same type of sh*t?

Completely agree. Woodson did pull Felton for it in the Wolves game after Felton took a bad shot in the 4th, but we need more of that.

Im glad Felton is back and I like his game, but hes really struggling shooting and as a PG he shouldnt try to get out ofit by continuing to shoot.

Completely agree. Woodson did pull Felton for it in the Wolves game after Felton took a bad shot in the 4th, but we need more of that.

Im glad Felton is back and I like his game, but hes really struggling shooting and as a PG he shouldnt try to get out ofit by continuing to shoot.

This crap at the end of games is getting old. The officiating has been god awful but they need to cut the crap with letting it get to them. Kobe shouldn't have gotten in on that layup after the technical. Woodson and Melo need to sit down and clear this up because this is the 2nd time in 3 games that this has happened. It's pretty clear now that the Knicks have the pieces in place to make a playoff run, but Woodson needs to go back to being the fiery guy who held players accountable that he was at the end of last year and beginning of this year. Where's the ball movement? Where's the physicality? Nothing but bitching the past few games.

I agree.

I think once the schedule slows down in January and there is real practice time that things will be worked out.

I know beating on Felton is easy, but this one was funny for me. He hurts his right pinkie in the 3rd (strained ligament actually) and goes back into the game. He is 1-10 after the injury. Of course the question is, "why are you taking 10 shots in the 3rd & 4th quarter after you hurt your hand?"

Clyde has been commending Woodson for calling great plays cosistently after time outs and this was another one. Thanks for the gif, BD.

Everything was setup to give JR an open look with only 1 defender on him. Tyson sets the screen to buy JR time to cleenly get the ball and White & Novak cause the switch with another Tyson screen, preventing JR from getting doubled.

Felton has a broken pinkie finger on shooting hand. No wordon how long he'll be out.

4-6 weeks. sh*t. Oh well, looks like Kidd's about to switch to the 1 full time and Prigs is going to see an up in some minutes. Shumpert's supposed to get a D-league stint next month and January's schedule isn't that tough, they should be able to deal with this fine.

Archived