Official 2012-2013 New York Knicks Thread

RutgersJetFan

One game suspension for Melo, which sucks that it's against the Pacers, but he's gotta be smarter than that. Yea, KG is a total douche and fake tough-guy, it's been proven ten-times over, but grow the hell up. If Melo wanted to do something about it, he should have done it on the court the second he said it. Other than that, get over it.

As for some good news; Shump had his first day of contact practice in 3 on 3. Not sure if I was reading too much into it, but woodson looked as if he was trying to fight back a smile the entire time he was talking.

http://knicksnow.com/videos/2404/watch-shump-highlights-in-his-1st-contact-practice#.UO2yPkwo6Sw

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are an assload of Knicks fans here. Never thought we had such a presence in the Midwest. Go us.

Convert dude while there's still time ... we'll give you the indoctrination ... has something to do with a life size Michael poster ...

The natural ebb and flow of the season. The Knicks have a couple of winning streaks coming up to close out the month.

Chicago has done well without Rose, but let's see how it goes in playoffs. They've choked the last 2 years, losing 2 series they had home court in.

Knicks have been without their starting PG, and a couple of key rotation players for a while and still lead the division. They'll be fine.

Good overall game after a handful of days off and a 3000+ mile trip. Awesome to see shump healthy and back in the lineup, you can already see the type of impact he'll have being able to check the opposing teams' guards, which will be even better when felton comes back. Amare had a solid game on offense, going for 17 on 5 shots, that's the type of play that will really make a difference come playoffs.

I didn't get to watch much as the feed was too damned choppy in class, but the team looked solid and seemed as though Melo started eating again.

Good to get Shump back and STAT looked effective out there for the first time. He's still a dud on D but al least it looked like he was actually trying to get rebounds.

Good win and some more rest heading into a big week next week with 3 division games in a row. Knicks have to sweep IMO and there is no reason they shouldn't.

Where the hell as the Prof been?? The one time in years that I actually have a legit stats question for him and he goes MIA.

He's decided to leave the site, which sucks because he was a great contributor to the board.

He's decided to leave the site, which sucks because he was a great contributor to the board.

Damn, that sucks. I was gone for a few weeks during winter break and didn't really pay attention, then when I came back and didn't seem him, I figured something like that happened. Real sh*tty, I've ignored the football forum since it's been unreadable pretty much all season, but he was great here in the Knicks and other sports' forums. Real bummer.

Archived