Can somebody help me out here? Probably R44 could the most

I read about this WR that came from Junior College in Mississippi, he's about 6'4 and the 14th WR or so rated on the board but they're saying he could be like Randy Moss one day? Can you hook me up with his name, I accidently threw out the magazine so his name and info would be great, thanks to anyone who can get me this information.

I read about this WR that came from Junior College in Mississippi, he's about 6'4 and the 14th WR or so rated on the board but they're saying he could be like Randy Moss one day? Can you hook me up with his name, I accidently through out the magazine so his name and info would be great, thanks to anyone who can get me this information.

is that Larry Brackins???? :wink:

Section, we have an "impecable" source who was at the Combine and told us Brackins is "Net folk hero, not held in real high by NFL teams".

The whole story had everything to do with him being a workout warrior, but he's really not. He was a little slow and a bit skinny at the Combine.

Here are his OFFICIAL times and notes:

Larry Brackins WR Pearl River CC

6043 Ht.

205 Wt.

4.65 40t#1

4.72 40#2---average WR in Indy was 4.58

35 VJ

9-4 Broad Jump

4.44 20 yard--very poor

11.77 60 yard

7.13 3 cone drill

Maybe a 5th to 7th rounder, I was told. He doesn't have TO's physical skills, as some have said. When I did the WR rankings before the Combine, I had at 18 to 20.

That said, he's a facinating long term project.

Archived