Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game - signups

Lily

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm already on the sign ups you ****ing baconator. Sign up and play and stop whining about the sh*tty Jets and meeting dudes at the game so you can hook up with them in the parking lot.

I'm not playing unless monkey plays. Just no good without his simian smarts.

Jet's past sh*tty three weeks ago. Now their pathetic, sorta like your attempt at heterosexuality.

No Jet game for me this year and no JiF. CTM that selfish heartless cocklicker screwed it up for EVERYONE. I don;t even get to punch Pac in the face while singing "Living La Vita Loca", like I been practicing.

Jet's past sh*tty three weeks ago. Now their pathetic, sorta like your attempt at heterosexuality.

No Jet game for me this year and no JiF. CTM that selfish heartless cocklicker screwed it up for EVERYONE. I don;t even get to punch Pac in the face while singing "Living La Vita Loca", like I been practicing.

Missed you guys. No homo.

Except for 80....he actually is a homo.

Oh yeah in case the Ape play and I play I will not be on too much at night. so GFY

I shall accommodate the Crusher. I'm in.

I can in NO WAY sustain the type of activity you've all come to know from me. Just FYI, my life and work are a lot different these days. But I'll still solve it all on D1 or whatever... lol

I can in NO WAY sustain the type of activity you've all come to know from me.

You've said this before. ;-)

I know you mean it this time, but....you've said that before, too.

Mafia is a balm for life sometimes. Play it, enjoy it, and kick it's ass.

You've said this before. ;-)

I know you mean it this time, but....you've said that before, too.

Mafia is a balm for life sometimes. Play it, enjoy it, and kick it's ass.

Yeah, I know. I only say it when I sincerely expect to be really distracted, or busy. Which I expect right now. Sometimes my project timelines get moved. Sometimes my life slows down. My schedule is very fluid, unfortunately.

BG keeps talking about a game he is going to mod.

If I'm being honest, that's probably still a month or two away. I'm not even exaggerating when I say my schedule is completely booked from now until the end of the year. Plus I figure by then the Jets season will finally be over (it's not like we have to worry about them in the playoffs), and the full crew will be back and ready to rock.

That alone tells me you clearly have not played with the JN Mafia regulars.

... I'm curious now...

what are these other games that are only played at JN?

I've utilized the Internet since.. lawsy... 1993... and I was pretty sure I'd seen everything...

I shall accommodate the Crusher. I'm in.

I can in NO WAY sustain the type of activity you've all come to know from me. Just FYI, my life and work are a lot different these days. But I'll still solve it all on D1 or whatever... lol

Oh really? You will still have 30% more post then the next most active poster. BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know. I only say it when I sincerely expect to be really distracted, or busy. Which I expect right now. Sometimes my project timelines get moved. Sometimes my life slows down. My schedule is very fluid, unfortunately.

That's not your schedule you silly gorilla, that's your urine stream.

I meant during the game. Not for a month following the end of it. LOL

I meant during the game as well.

but your attendance was poor, you may not have noticed.

I didn't shut up for five minutes.

and... I'm sorry about that.

but I will post more than the the player formerly known as ape no matter how much I try not to.

CTM and Hess are appropriate. Pac and Ape? Way too high.

Its basically Muffin Top and everyone else these days.

Truth is you are my favorite cause I love you.

Ape makes mafia fun for me. I see no purpose to play if he does not play. Just a different game with his silly confabulations.

Pac Im tricking him into thinking I like him so I can curb stomp his skull and steal his gold fillings. Christmas is coming.

Hess because it's always nice to have rich black friends.

Archived