Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game - signups

Lily

I meant during the game as well.

but your attendance was poor, you may not have noticed.

I didn't shut up for five minutes.

and... I'm sorry about that.

but I will post more than the the player formerly known as ape no matter how much I try not to.

When the regulars come back you will never make it past day 1. LOL

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truth is you are my favorite cause I love you.

Ape makes mafia fun for me. I see no purpose to play if he does not play. Just a different game with his silly confabulations.

Pac Im tricking him into thinking I like him so I can curb stomp his skull and steal his gold fillings. Christmas is coming.

Hess because it's always nice to have rich black friends.

Fair enough. Ape is amusing, Pac is annoying. My list?

1. Crusher

2. Smash

3. Nolderp

4. Jack D

5. Hess

223. Ape

289. Pac

5,000,000. CTM

CTM and Hess are appropriate. Pac and Ape? Way too high.

Its basically Muffin Top and everyone else these days.

First of all I am JN Mafia. Between all of my mafiaisms and blunt force trauma style of play, I'm a legend.

You on the other hand are a whiny bitch who has quit on numerous occasions only to clumsily stumble back in for the next game begging forgivness.

You're pretty much pathetic.

First of all I am JN Mafia. Between all of my mafiaisms and blunt force trauma style of play, I'm a legend.

You on the other hand are a whiny bitch who has quit on numerous occasions only to clumsily stumble back in for the next game begging forgivness.

You're pretty much pathetic.

Using my lines again. Does anyone have any original meme around these parts besides me and muffin top?

stop

there will always be some scumbags who take advantage of the system.. let me ask you this though.. why is it ok for Donald Trump to continually have his companies file bankruptcy while he still collects multi-million dollar paychecks from them?

filing for bankruptcy isn't ****ing the system. It's giving the hard working, dedicated American a second chance at their dreams.

Donald Trump needs 10 second chances???

I'm not talking about the mom and pop video store owner who got blindsided by Netflix. I'm talking about the .001 percenters taking advantage of anything and everything they can.

WTF? Seriously? Go somewhere else or take it to PM. I will give the next person to post any political garbage a month off. I could care less who it is. This forum is for having fun playing mafia and making fun of one another. Go talk politics somewhere else. LAST WARNING

You would seriously ban your #1 and #4 for a month?

Archived