Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game - signups

Lily

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we tie cindy to her chair so she can't leave her computer? Then she would be unable to drop out.

Oh, wait, then she couldn't type either.

shackles. leather. always. ropes burn.

you think I'd post this much if I wasn't tethered at the ankles?

Yeah Cindy, stay and spam us up.

if you don't like spam I hear they run some nice quiet games at this fantasy book forum.

pretty geeky but they get a lot more women for some reason.

and the mafia is like maximum three posts a day. you'll love it.

Yay! 80 and Hess. I think we just need one more. Of course I could run this with 11, but I'd like to wait for AVM. I'm sure he'll show up.

Never mind. That's 12, but I still want to wait for AVM.

bring him here, he should be off the oxy by now. he knows how to be sleazy like a nice boy. rare quality, that.

What the hell happened while I was gone? The ape is integrity again? (sorry to hear about the rough go of things lately man -- congrats on the wedding, though!) Hess is a Browns fan? (At least that one makes sense) I don't even know where I am anymore...

OK I'm in.

Damn dirty seachicken. There...now there's some sense of normalcy in this thread.

i have a happy now.

lily promised she'd share your leash :)

<3 at least the good things didn't change

And FTR -- first game the JN crowd wants back in I'll run my game. I mean that as no slight to the non-JN crowd, it's just that it's a Jets-themed mafia. Any masochist Jets fans (yes, rather redundant I know) will enjoy that game.

AVM, I see you got the note in the bottle I sent.

I'll send out role PMs probably late tonight. Also, can one of you keep track of vote counts in the mornings? As you know, I'm not up until 11ish my time which is 1ish your time. That makes mornings frustrating for the players.

Archived