Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game - signups

Lily

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cindy, there have been a few changes installed to try to deal with the issues that have been dragging down the game at DM the last several months. But I think it will take some time for them to have much effect, and the game I've been trying to get people for is one of the first under the new rules.

Also, even if I stopped playing at DM, it remains the only site where I have enough experience to mod. At least, if Myndjack remains totally dead.

Cindy, there have been a few changes installed to try to deal with the issues that have been dragging down the game at DM the last several months. But I think it will take some time for them to have much effect, and the game I've been trying to get people for is one of the first under the new rules.

Also, even if I stopped playing at DM, it remains the only site where I have enough experience to mod. At least, if Myndjack remains totally dead.

Problem with DM is they have the same rules in the mafia forum that they have everywhere else on the site. Mafia gets boring when you can't tell someone to go **** themselves, post spidey picks, spam at will, call someone a fag, or talk about your gigantic cock. It's easier to stay active in a game if you can post close to whatever you want. I got yelled at there for making fun of a fat guy. Problem? I was the fat guy. LOL

I mean look how open minded we are here. A jet site that let's a disgusting 9 fingered in breeding Bills fan play mafia with us. We even have a sword swallowing sperm burping Dolphins fans here. How many illiterates playing at DM? Thats my point. Too many rules make mafia sad.

Problem with DM is they have the same rules in the mafia forum that they have everywhere else on the site. Mafia gets boring when you can't tell someone to go **** themselves, post spidey picks, spam at will, call someone a fag, or talk about your gigantic cock. It's easier to stay active in a game if you can post close to whatever you want. I got yelled at there for making fun of a fat guy. Problem? I was the fat guy. LOL

I mean look how open minded we are here. A jet site that let's a disgusting 9 fingered in breeding Bills fan play mafia with us. We even have a sword swallowing sperm burping Dolphins fans here. How many illiterates playing at DM? Thats my point. Too many rules make mafia sad.

I actually work with a Dolphins fan, who goes to the game every time Miami comes to town. I think he's lucky not to get hit with a beer from some drunken ****tard. And I had given thought to running a game on JN at some point in the future, but I would still like to have more gameplay under my belt here first.

I actually work with a Dolphins fan, who goes to the game every time Miami comes to town. I think he's lucky not to get hit with a beer from some drunken ****tard. And I had given thought to running a game on JN at some point in the future, but I would still like to have more gameplay under my belt here first.

Our mod que is not nearly as orderly as DM's. Pretty much anyone can mod until Jan1. Then most everyone will be back playing and then unless someone has a big game they have been planning to run it's still first come first serve.

just do it, jump in, there are no legal penalties for ****ing up.

Archived