There's a conspiracy against Tebow deeper than football

tebowtime5502

There's a conspiracy against Tebow, IMO. The illuminati plays a big role. Obviously, there is no logical reason why Tebow continues to sit. I think Tim's faith and public appeal is working against him. Even if Tim becomes the starter, what do the Jets have to play for? It'll take another 'Denver miracle' for the team to even make the playoffs.

NY is full of devils, for sure.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a conspiracy against Tebow, IMO. The illuminati plays a big role. Obviously, there is no logical reason why Tebow continues to sit. I think Tim's faith and public appeal is working against him. Even if Tim becomes the starter, what do the Jets have to play for? It'll take another 'Denver miracle' for the team to even make the playoffs.

FWIW...I'm sold that if the NFL is playing football on 22 Dec 2012...Tim Tebow is starting and ushering in a new millennium.

ok well i do think there is a conspirarcy may not be like you may just be rex or someone doesnt like tebow but dude there is no reason he shouldnt have came in second half of this game

Yea. There's nothing we can do right now, though...we still stand victorious in the end. Tebow is the true winner.

NY is recovering from a hurricane. Post anything like that again and be gone.

Please, be a better troll. And in the unlikely, tiny possibility that you do in fact believe this... proceed to log off the internet forever.

I think it's probably the Khazar Jews and Rothschild banking cartel behind this

Archived